Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 23    Total Posts: 2048484

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Guild] how do i send a guild invitation in public chat??? Please help!!!

Close [Copy link] 5/4835

Posted on 5/25/14 4:59:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by (94349277) at 5-25-2014 05:18 AM

Like the title States i cant figure out how to send out a guild invitation. I know before they removed the public chat for a period of time the invite button was just in the guild menu under my guild before the edit button. Is the invite button back in the same spot it was before? If so i dont have it. If not can some one tell me how to send invites? If some one can post a screen shot of where the invite button is would really appreciate it so much im trying to get new members for my guild and am now limited on how to get members with out this option. On a similar not if any one is looking to join a guild i am accepting any one. Guild name terrorsquad

Signature
Posted on 5/25/14 5:05:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by demasta5 at 5-25-2014 05:08 AM

you should create a thread in guild talk recruiting people like a page with info about your guild

and I would give out your gmail on here bro, but im paranoid

and the only invite is in chat, go to chat then social click the place to type and it will say recruite guild members but it costs guild credits. youd be better off finding people here

Signature
Posted on 5/25/14 11:06:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Invite in chat not in guild wnymore, but wastes credits, you will do better just by making a post here, also just pm ppl looking for guilds in game chat

Signature
Stoicism Guild Leader
Line ID AndreaM81
Boss 3/4 @ 2055 Server Time/8:55pm EST
Max Torch rewards
Top 400 Might
No Donations Req'd
SPOTS OPEN- Currently recruiting active players!!
Posted on 5/25/14 11:59:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 6/25/14 5:46:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am looking for people to join our guild we fight boss 3 I can help anyone must have might over 8000 come and join. Guild name is k1ngs

Signature
Posted on 1/16/19 2:29:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

To send a friend request, does the person you are sending it to have to be online? I have sent a few and had the people not receive them Burger king survey, as well as I was sent a few a did not receive them when I was offline.

Signature