Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 2066708

Total:#98

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] New update coming - new hero + adjustment

Hot Topics [Copy link] 97/29949

#1
Posted on 10/15/14 12:31:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by guoyuus at 10-16-2014 02:44 PM

TW server updated today

New features are

1. New hero - Vlad Dracula
1.1 Obtainable through gem only, not shardable.
Flying and ranged hero

1.2 Skills:
Skill lvl 1 Blood feast: Summons horde of bats to bite nearby enemies (max 8) within 4 seconds and restore HP to himself, deals 70% DMG each time and cause horror (same as stun) for 1.5 second (attack is triggered every 0.4 sec, chance is 30%, CD is 6 sec. similar to immortep, only the first hit to an enemy in a proc may stun)

Skill lvl 9 Blood feast: Summons horde of bats to bite nearby enemies (max 18) within 4 seconds and restore HP to himself, deals 180% DMG each time and cause horror (same as stun) for 1.5 second (attack is triggered every 0.4 sec, chance is 30%, CD is 6 sec)

Link to all level skills

1.3 Hero stats
Similar HP as Pally, Similar ATK as SM

Link to Calculator

1.4 Screenshots


1.5 Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1IiTJNJFm0&feature=youtu.be

1.6 Others
Dracula can hit multiple targets at the same time.
The max target in skill description is max target per hit (every 0.4 sec). Hence at 9/9, the max possible hit within 4 secs is 180.
During a proc, the first hit on a target will stun, all the remaining hits dont stun.
Proc range is similar to immortep, around 6 grid.

To compare dps, may refer to the calculator above, here are some simple result from it.
at lvl 180, 9/9, dps are

single target dpsarena aoe dps (6 targets)max aoe dps
immo109893284942016
dracula688921890183902

2. New Halloween decorations


Adjustments are

1. The difficulty of mesa-I in team dungeon will be lowered, rewards remain the same.
2. Automatch in Team dungeon will display the total number of people online.
3. Team dungeon waiting time changes from 10s to 20s
4. Confirmation is needed when you replace a talent by another 4/5 or 5/5 talent.
5. Army camp will record the position of army list player used last time. (There are 16 types of troops, to recruit a high level troop, one needed to scroll to the back for all 4 camps before. This will be adjusted)
6. In arena, the system will automatically use the setup in last attack as default.
7. The 3-star removing obstable accomplishment is decreased from 30 to 25.

Signature
#2
Posted on 10/15/14 12:33:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Hey-Yo!
#3
Posted on 10/15/14 12:37:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Hey-Yo!
#4
Posted on 10/15/14 12:39:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

kmy888 replied at 10-15-2014 12:33 AM
Wow, too bad ios won't get this for another TWO YEARS or so

I keep telling you dude. Make the switch ~

Signature
Let us enter the Age of Darkness
Team Krystal Gaming
Check out my CC Guide and Calculator - goo.gl/I6miYq

Follow IGG @ Facebook.com/IGG     Like CC @ Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH @ Facebook.com/DeckHeroes     Like FF @ Facebook.com/FinalFable
#5
Posted on 10/15/14 12:41:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

can we get the legendary hero card from chest reward at mesa 1?

Signature
#6
Posted on 10/15/14 12:41:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not able to gain with shards? This is getting ridiculous

Signature
#7
Posted on 10/15/14 12:41:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

money grubbin

Signature
#8
Posted on 10/15/14 12:42:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What the... another gem only hero why just why?

Signature
#9
Posted on 10/15/14 12:46:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Hey-Yo!
#10
Posted on 10/15/14 12:57:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We just got our Aries update and all the goodies.  Enjoy it. By time the fun wears the latest update it will be time for the next one.

Signature