Signature
Posted on 10/15/14 3:47:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bulshit, forcing everyone to become p2p...:@

Signature
Posted on 10/15/14 3:48:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Will those bats eat walls?

Signature
Posted on 10/15/14 4:12:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

he is a stroger version of Immo -.- this hero sucks so bad, Immo was a must have hero for every f2p and p2p, now he will be just a replacement until you get this son of a gun....

Signature
Posted on 10/15/14 4:17:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

great he is OP -__- floating and ranged!!!! and his ability looks awesome and seems killer

Signature
Posted on 10/15/14 4:36:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Randy_Keehnen(107489438) at 10-15-2014 10:38 AM

UPDATE REVIEW
A. New Hero
- OP, gem only, what can one expect... Didnt roll him so no feedback here.

1. The difficulty of mesa-I in team dungeon will be lowered, rewards remain the same.
- Stun is gone, making it doable with just 1 PD if he is at a decent lvl.
2. Automatch in Team dungeon will display the total number of people online.
- This is no more than 3 pins lighting up one after another before the room opens, since I do mesa 1 this just lit up almost instantly every time. Maybe for higher mesa this could be useful, but how many people really do random coop on high mesa lvl? All in all not that useful imo but A for effort.
3. Team dungeon waiting time changes from 10s to 20s
- Finally. This is enough time to check out all the teams in automatch to make sure there is at least that one PD...
4. Confirmation is needed when you replace a talent by another 4/5 or 5/5 talent.
- I assume they mean when you replace a 4/5 or 5/5 talent by another talent. Havent been able to test this.
5. Army camp will record the position of army list player used last time. (There are 16 types of troops, to recruit a high level troop, one needed to scroll to the back for all 4 camps before. This will be adjusted)
- It works and I find it very useful. Considering my main use for army camps is either building the upper class creatures for the quest or just dragons for defence, it saves me from scrolling up every single time, which was always annoying me. No more scrolling!
6. In arena, the system will automatically use the setup in last attack as default.
- I always use the same initial strategy, then adjust based on defence. Therefore this can be useful if you have a nice streak of wins, but tbh it would be better if we could set up a default attack setup manually as my last attack setup is not my default one perse... Still another A for effort.
7. The 3-star removing obstable accomplishment is decreased from 30 to 25.
- Do not care

Missing in this update:
- Warehouse cost adjustments. Facebook had some item costs altered, namely slime essences costs were made to be in line with shard pack costs. They forgot to implement this in this TW server update.
- Torch Battle fixes (yes I will keep nagging about this)

Signature
Posted on 10/15/14 4:41:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

no you cant get legendary cards in M1 i run m4 and m3 constantly thats the only 2 coop dungeons you can get a legend  card from

Signature
Posted on 10/15/14 4:42:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like most of the adjustments. If mesa 1 can be done withouts PDs that woukd be even better as its completely it makes the gamemode pointless for newbies or grouos without PD. I would like 5 obstacles to grow back also :)

Signature