Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 2067609

Total:#98

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] New update coming - new hero + adjustment

Hot Topics [Copy link] 97/30064

Posted on 10/15/14 2:52:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by David_Mittwede(129922066) at 10-15-2014 03:03 PM

Randy_Keehnen(1  Your point remains unclear. How many situations are there where you have 60+ targets available all the time to even have a chance of reaching that max? How often will walls absorb this dmg?

I'm no longer talking about max.  And its not 60 targets.... even with 9/9 its a max of 18.

And you are right, it will not always be the case that there are max targets, but i can think of a few.... HBM waves for example... team dungeons where all heroes on on PD buffs and zipping through clearing the map... the proc will be very nice against that, 2 or 3 PD buffs and everything in that radius will explode as soon as dracula moves into it.... not only a lot of DPS very fast also healing... same for dungeons, raids and expedition even though it will be a lot slower.

I am talking about how the proc itself works.  The fact that in a .2 sec increment immo can ONLY hit one target.... not talking about the chance or odds, thats just how it works.

Dracula on the other hand hits at .4 second increments, but each hit is not limited to 1 target. it can hit as many as his skill level allows (for 9/9 it is 18) he may or may not hit all 18 targets due to 30% chance, but even at 30% chance that is still odds of 5.4 targets each hit

yes immo hits faster but still only 2 hits in .4 seconds compared to 5.4

yes, not always 18 target to be had. and yes immo is better single target DPS. i know this, im just differentiating how the proc works. immo each hit is MAX one target. dracula each hit is multiple targets

Signature
Posted on 10/15/14 6:43:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

castle clash is biggining to suckkk always with gems only and stuff they make the game so badd for ppl who wane do it on skils only  -_-aggain a new hero only gems so they are all about money money money stop doing thst you ruining the game -_-

Signature
Posted on 10/15/14 6:46:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

they are ruining the game with again not shardable money money the only thing they think about :@

Signature
Posted on 10/15/14 6:47:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

lol they keep deling my replies because i am right weak

Signature
Posted on 10/15/14 7:48:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

going to need a 7th and 8th hero base soon with all these new legends.

Signature
Posted on 10/15/14 8:48:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ImaSmartBoy replied at 10-15-2014 12:42 AM
What the... another gem only hero why just why?

gem only hero.....its Business and Business
purchase gem....roll and roll....get lots of Blue Heros...again purchase....go on...
...end of the day...$200 gone

Signature
Posted on 10/15/14 8:50:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Gem only hero....no comments
adjustments....sounds good

Signature
Posted on 10/16/14 12:53:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree that they need to have Gem only heroes to make people blow gems and spend cash.  Most Online games (maybe not mobile ones) would make the newest stuff like that, and slowly make older releases obtainable through other methods.  So say every 2 hero release, make the oldest non-shardable guy, shardable.  There would still always be a bunch of gem only guys, but eventually people in the back of the pack could get the stuff other people had a year ago.

Signature
Posted on 10/16/14 1:04:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i i need diamond

Signature
Posted on 10/16/14 1:21:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

a gem only hero that's not worth rolling gems for...nice...just means all you noons have an even smaller chance of rolling cupid/pumpkin duke/aries

Signature