The Castle Clash servers will be going offline for maintenance at 1:00 am on Oct 16th for 150 minutes. Once the maintenance is complete, players who have logged in prior to Oct 15th will get 200 Gems.
1. A new Halloween-themed Hero has been added to Castle Clash!
- Vlad Dracula
- Skill Name: Blood Banquet
- Skill Description: Summons a swam of bats for 4 secs to bite nearby enemies, restoring HP to Dracula. Causes XX% DMG and inflicts Fear for 1.5 secs. Cooldown: 6 secs.
- Vlad Dracula can’t be hired with Shards nor acquired through a Legendary Hero Card. You can only hire him with Gems. Vlad Dracula is also temporarily not added to Heroes Trials.
- Know more about the hero by reading the thread made by guoyuus
2. Added Halloween Decorations.
1. Reduced the difficulty of “Storm Mesa-1” in Team Dungeons.
2. Team Dungeons will now show the number of players in rooms when joining random rooms.
3. Added a confirmation prompt when getting a high level Talent and when replacing Talents.
4. The Army Camp will now save the location last scrolled to.
5. When challenging others in the Arena, the previous setup will now carry over.
6. The number of obstacles to be cleared to get an Achievement has been lowered from 30 to 25.
7. The waiting time for Team Dungeons has been increased from 10 secs to 20 secs
1. After the update, Vlad Dracula will be available for hire with Gems, but there may be display issues with the new hero if you haven’t updated to the latest version of Castle Clash. Things will be back to normal once the update is completed.
2. Please ensure that you have updated to the latest version 1.2.58 before playing Storm Mesa-1 of Team Dungeons, otherwise the dungeon cannot be played normally. If you have trouble upgrading or are unable to switch accounts, feel free to contact our Live Support.
3. If you can not switch accounts, please kindly enable the “Auto rotation” function through:
Phone Settings > Display > Auto-rotate screenshot
Download (Version 1.2.58)
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII
Like DH on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/deckheroes