Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 2066740

Total:#229

Create Thread

[Guides] BEST HBM BASE EVER...IMO

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 228/334373

Posted on 6/14/15 1:43:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow! This base is the ultimate. Farming Q on my smurf. Was using a town hall 18 of wars-machine base but i was failing. Switch to this design(cc-hyuga16) and bam Q is cake for me now. I love siren thanks to her Qs boss is easy. Even beat him when he spawn right on entrance. You fellows better start usimg this base you wont be disappointed, especially if your heroes stronger then mine, vlad is a must though for Q plus.  Hero skills 7/9 vlad, duke and santa. 5/9 druid and siren. 6/9 cupid. Levels 150-170.

Signature
Posted on 6/15/15 3:33:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm loving this base! 8/8 so far on Q and I have no Vlad or Molt. I will keep running, see if it holds up. 8 runs isn't anything conclusive, but hey, 8/8 can't be bad! Works great! Thanks!

Signature

Glitchmaster_PE - Amazon Server - F2P - 120k+ Might
Posted on 6/15/15 7:13:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

seen alot of peeps asking for bases...so bump

Signature
Posted on 6/21/15 12:18:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Town hall 24 for cc-hyuga16 base, with the most beneficial building placements ive use so far. No time outs with this buildings and enemy heroes reach entrance with low build energy reducing their proc chances. This base is one of the top 2 bases, so dont hesitate to use. One day i shall do a battle between the top 2 bases to see which base stands as #1.

Signature
Posted on 6/21/15 3:27:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Great.

TH24 ?
lmao !!

Signature
me no native English speaker.
TPB
Posted on 6/23/15 2:16:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hr is mine at th 23 on way to 24, to be honest I wanted a Cannon firing 7 shots, looks gr8 :-D

Signature
Posted on 6/24/15 3:35:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It did not work out with the Arrow towers for me, had to switch back to Magic.
Anything wrong with the base or Hero Setup?
I'am farming R with it (and the Magic), can beat S4. S5 ends cause all buildings are gone :/.

Signature
Posted on 6/24/15 8:28:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks @cc-hyuga16 this base is solid and works well... I can farm Q with ease than before. Ive tested bfk666 ice breaker and ive used war machine base for quite sometime but this base gives me consistent win for Q.

Signature
Do everything in your power to be a "Legendary"
Posted on 6/24/15 10:10:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like this base. Was using a corner bases for months and not getting high enough win % against Q. Switched to this base and think I've only lost once to Q in weeks. I actually put all my arrow towers out with the other buildings and use bins in the interior. This helps so if Santa procs and strands an enemy or two the towers will finish them off. No losses since I've done that.

Thanks for sharing the base - can't wait for iOS to get this update so I can get more walls and another tower - then will try moving on to farm R.

Signature
Posted on 6/24/15 11:50:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
#Smart@$$2014