Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 2066740

Total:#229

Create Thread

[Guides] BEST HBM BASE EVER...IMO

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 228/334368

Posted on 7/1/15 12:37:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dude I got that off Facebook awhile ago and this is the  best hbm base hands down, I call it the big E

Signature
Posted on 7/1/15 8:16:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

bump for this awesome base . was farming p 90% but with this base i can farm q . Beaten pd ac l12 with this base .  
townhall 8 base
heroes which am using 
pd vlad immo druid aries reaper . all 9 star

Signature
Posted on 7/1/15 8:18:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

R.I.P Instant karma .

Signature
Posted on 7/1/15 9:59:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

nice work...

Signature
with gem Or without gem , that's the problem

Dungeons - Walkthrough: http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=231866

CrushCrew guild recruitment (Andrid)
http://cc.forum.igg.com/m/topic?ctid=259910

the best guild: CrushCrew
Posted on 7/1/15 10:33:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I ignored this base ever since you posted it, till today because this thread keeps getting bumped. Never tried it because I figured its walls were too thick and the wave would try to go through them. Yep, I was correct. The very first time I used it an AC left the pack and tried to break through. Luckily I had left my arrow tower and it picked him off. Also thanks to my walls being level 15 I ended up winning. No telling how the outcome would've been if they were still level 10.

Anyway, a base design cannot allow heroes/troops to break through walls. Absolutely no exceptions to this fundamental rule. Now I'm going back to my trusty karma mod. Thanks for sharing tho.

Signature
Posted on 7/1/15 1:51:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you for this base helped me to beat q as I couldn't do it with a corner base!!!

Signature
Posted on 7/1/15 2:13:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

pretty cool, maybe i'll revert back to this when i get th 24, right now i'm using warmachines base and it has outperformed the older cchyuga base for me, remember we had that earlier in the thread?  now i'm farming R, keep up the awesome work though, i'm hoping to have rolled santa by th 25 *FINGERZ CROZZED*

Signature
Guild Leader of DoroClash on Android
95K Might, HBM R 100%, we accept anyone above 5K Might. No donation necessary.
Boss3+Mesa4 everyday ~7PM Eastern Time.
Posted on 7/1/15 2:34:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Add on line to join a top 5 Amazon guild 
Posted on 7/1/15 4:09:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

With it I can pass R, but still can't farming R. The problem happens during R5, when boss spawn near the box entry while the other pack of monsters from far corner. If I can't clear the boss or lose most my heroes, it fails. If boss spawn from far side, it is fine - the bombs will do the work no matter what.

Signature
Posted on 7/1/15 4:28:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ADDITION TO MAIN THREAD

this bases show positions found most usefull when attempting to beat T, S or farming S. they will no less be beneficial as well for lower HBM challenges. this addition also shows other hero positions found useful with this base. bases shown below are also slightly alter to fit alternative hero positions. below you will also fine tips for talents and crest.

TOWN HALL 24

TOWN HALL 21

TOWNHALL 20

TOWN HALL 19

TOWNHALL 18

RECOMMENDED TALENTS AND CREST

TALENTS: best talents for your heroes when it comes to hbm is having revitalize on heroes who buff your team, such as duke, cupid and druid. other beneficial talents for your heroes are wargod(vlad), bulwark(vlad,molt), berzerk(duke, druid), lifedrain(moltanica) and revive.(if your planning to farm R having good talents is very important)

CREST: the best crest for hbm is revive especially when you plan to farm R. heroes who will benefit the most from this crest is duke, cupid, santa and moltanica, even if the crest are 1/5 they will be major game changers for this heroes when it comes to HBM. other beneficial crest are wargod or bulwark on heroes who can survive well on their own such as vlad. it is practically a must to crest druid with slowdown crest, if you dont have moltanica consider making a 2nd hero with slowdown crest who uses range as their primary attack form. for HBM Q it is ok to crest cupid with a slowdown crest.

HERO POSITIONS

(ABOVE POSITIONS ARE GOOD FOR FORMIDABLE PLAYERS AND HBM R AND BELOW)

(ABOVE POSITIONS ARE BEST FOR PLAYERS WITH LOW LEVEL HERO BASES, BUT ARE GOOD FOR ANYONE. GOOD TO FARM S WITH.)

(ABOVE POSITIONS GOOD FOR ANYONE, BUT BEST FOR VERY POWERFUL PLAYERS WANTING TO FARM S OR BEAT T)

This hero positions with above heroes shown are good for farming R and below. if you plan to farm S or beat S using hero positions recommended for S will help alot, you should use vlad, moltanica, cupid, druid, pixie, and duke to farm S. you should use revive crest on each hero, but druid will do good with a slowdown crest, and pixie is great with a slowdown talent. Dont have this heroes? well here is what i recommend for you, if your missing either moltanica or santa replace their spots with either orksbane, death knight, immortep, skull knight or destroyer. if your missing vlad then previous recommendations will sub him well. other noticeable mentions are warlock siren and aries(recommended hero team setup is 3 team buffers and 3 wide area damage dealers). for hbm R it is highly suggested to have vlad before trying to farm it. for HBM O-R it is recommended to have all heroes at 9 stars, 80+ inscriptions and 7/10+ skills.

Signature