Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 7    Total Posts: 2066737

Total:#229

Create Thread

[Guides] BEST HBM BASE EVER...IMO

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 228/334211

Posted on 5/26/15 9:23:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This are my heroes. There kinda strong, but am sure you can beat Q easyly with atleast level 80 inscribe heroes. This heroes do good on R and thanks to base 90% of the time they all survive till last wave, making R 5 easy as possible.

Signature
Posted on 5/27/15 6:13:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice base!  I cant figure out a good setup to protect against santa's proc leaving one stray troop.  I will give this one a shot!  Thanks for posting!

Signature
Posted on 5/27/15 7:04:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cool. im doing good on Q now.. want to farm R.

i tried R 3 times and failed. then, rolled SB yesterday.

Won R and S on first try.. no garrison. 

then, lost on R second try. so i want to try get 95%+ on R. Il give it a try.

Signature
me no native English speaker.
TPB
Posted on 5/27/15 7:07:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wonder if this base works without Vlad and Santa for Q? I currently use Cordi's design and was able to beat it once or twice. 

Currently use Orks, Druid, PD, Cupid, Grizzly and Immortep.. with these heroes I 95% O. All have rather good talents, well inscribed and decent second talents.

I'll give it a try later today and let you guys know.

Signature
Posted on 5/27/15 7:52:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the base. Still 9 days to get TH20 though. I am currently farming Q with corner, losing once in a while but only around 10% loss (mainly due to AC or Pally), boss isnt a problem for me. Hopefully this base can help me do R. Haven't tried R since last month, havent beaten R5 though.

Signature
Sweeping: AF, I6-10.

Server: iOS
Guild: 7Seas
Life is short, so sweep.
Posted on 5/27/15 8:06:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Died on R :( R5 dropped right on the opening and Boss immediately went for my heroes. Boss can strike a certain distance through walls which makes that one line wall ineffective. any suggestions to curb this man? i used the same heroes as you.

Signature
Posted on 5/27/15 8:45:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have used many corner bases over the last few months and could never get past R.  I can farm Q with about 98% win rate, every now and then I will get that failed SB proc that leaves that pally to time me out....  so I tried this base... here are my results...

1st.  Q, no problems.....
2nd R...  first win for me for R
3rd R, second win for me for R
4th R, failed on R5, something weird happened and I lost a section of wall in the side left botm corner and enemies poured in threw that opening.... not sure why I lost it, didn't see it happen....  Sad thing was, I would have won, but some regular heros set off hero traps and it came down to boss and just needed one more bomb to finish him, but I was out...  fluke
5th R  Failed, SB proc left lone pally at botm, timed out...
6th Q Passed
7th R passed
8th R passed....

So far, love the base...  I removed PD and placed in destroyer and have nice results....  my heros are as follows

PD, 178, 8/9,  4/5 revite, 2/5 LD crests
Cupid 179, 8/9 5/5 revite, 3/5 slowdown crests
Druid, 176, 7/9 4/5 zerk, 3/5 slowdown crests
Vlad, 174, 7/9 4/5 Wargod, 3/5 sprint crests
SB, 172, 7/9, 5/5 wargod, 2/5 revive crests
Molt, 174, 7/9 2/5 lifedrain, 3/5 Bulwark crests
Destroyer, 163, 6/9 4/5 zerk, 3/5 tenacity crests

All heros above inscribed at 85.

Just trying to tweak the hero bomb placements...  I have them between the hero bases, but I hate how you have one spare that is a waste... you never know when you will need it for boss, and sometimes just one more will end him...  as it happened to me once already...  will test some more and let you know results....  thanks for design, so far so good....

Signature
Posted on 5/27/15 8:59:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I tried this base and it worked well but had wasted walls, so I moved them around a bit.

Signature

Boss 4 Daily: Sun-Tue 14:00 / Wed-Sat 21:15
Contact on Line: AvengingAngelCC, platon12
Posted on 5/27/15 12:44:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

:Edited:   see my next post

Signature

Boss 4 Daily: Sun-Tue 14:00 / Wed-Sat 21:15
Contact on Line: AvengingAngelCC, platon12
Posted on 5/27/15 12:52:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

got kill on S3, usually can get to S4 and S5

Signature