Create Thread

[Guides] BEST HBM BASE EVER...IMO

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 228/334371

Posted on 5/28/15 5:23:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is that your might 128000 and your on q wow yeah that's a nice base really

Signature
Sweetlove
Posted on 5/28/15 2:00:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do you have success with farming R without garrisons and arrow towers...  would like to know your success rate this way...  stun if probably playing a major part in the wins.... would like to see how it fairs on R with arrow towers and no garrisons....  or I have one legend in each to level them... but only one in each tower....

Signature
Posted on 5/28/15 3:43:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I Farm Q with no garrisons... I just made this base and only had one try (have another in 20min) and i read all the good things about it so figured id test it out with S since i havent beaten it yet. First wave TG spawned on left side and got a proc off and druid died once he took a little Agro... But the pathing seems to work really well considering i still made it to S4 will post with updates once i get more tries and test a little further hoping it works would love to finally beat S

Signature
Posted on 5/28/15 4:20:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can somebody find any differences from corner base?
LOL :D

Signature
F2P all the way.
Posted on 5/28/15 6:43:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Success on R and Q with base.

R: 15 entries. 13 wins and 2 loses. Using magic garrisons low level 3/3/5-2/3/5.

Q: 100% wins

R: arrow towers no garrisons 6 entries. 2 wins 4 loses. Reaching R5 with 4-6 heroes only failing do to lack of damage from heroes, positive a 9/9 duke and
Cupid would get me to farm it.

I could not farm R with same heroes with corner bases i was more of a 50% success on it, using garrisons. So base definitely helping. Q was also not 100% do to core procing once in a while or other factors such as my heroes dieing early.

Signature
Posted on 5/28/15 7:07:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

17 for 17 on Q.  Fun base.

Signature
Posted on 5/28/15 7:55:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Heres a level 19 town hall version. Only reason am against the lower level versions is cuz your heroes range will go farther then what your walls cover(pic on bottom), making your heroes wonder. It isnt to big a deal really if their flying heroes, still they can get targeted by enemies. Either way try it out. If you like. Am Positive it can do well on Q maybe even help you beat R.

Signature
Posted on 5/28/15 9:28:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is the best base I have used so far. I was only able to farm Q and after using this base, I won 5 R without any crisis.

Signature
Posted on 5/28/15 9:57:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

looks a little like a squid with arthritis

Signature
Moltanica tastes kinda like chicken

Posted on 5/28/15 10:16:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This are two versions of base. First one has a longer path so thats good especially if your front heroes(cupid and druid) have slowdown crest. Number two will eliminate the thread from entrance spawns to a much better thread level.

Both bases have allow me to beat R with only towers no garrisons. Its important to have atleast two heroes with slowdown to slow boss, i know its just R but that boss is strong, specially if your heroes aint overkill.

3 wins 4 losses on R without out garrisons and 14 wins 2 loses with garrisons magic.

I think number two might be better for doing R without garrisons but both are worth tying out for yourself. I like two though got rid of thread from entrance spawns.

Signature