Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 2066740

Total:#229

Create Thread

[Guides] BEST HBM BASE EVER...IMO

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 228/334378

Posted on 5/28/15 10:44:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Todays update...  ran R 6 more times...   5 out of 6 wins...  arrow towers, no garrisons....

PD, druid, cupid, Molt, vlad, and SB

Signature
Posted on 5/29/15 12:59:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Players able to beat S with different base would be appreciated if you tested this base on S. I personally can reach S4. With some feedback from vortimous now i can farm R 90%+ without garrisons so base is wicked good. Please anyone able to beat S please test it and let me know how you like it.

Signature
Posted on 5/29/15 3:13:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is it possible with a townhall level 17 ,

Signature
Posted on 5/29/15 8:16:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I had something weird happen that I have never seen before...  I had SB jump outside of walls at botm right next to the town hall....  never seen this before... he didn't die, but it was weird seeing him that far out of the base.... he jumped back once everything was dead.... but thought that was too far of a jump... but he was there....

Signature
Posted on 5/29/15 9:03:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm currently farming Q 100% using my own modified version of a cordi base design.  The main problem that I think I'll have attempting to try yours is that I don't have santa, what do you propose that I use?

All are 90 inscrip, molt 7/9, vlad 7/9, pd 9/9, cupid 9/9, druid 7/9, sm 7/9, mino 7/9, ork 6/9, immo 6/9

Signature
Guild Leader of DoroClash on Android
95K Might, HBM R 100%, we accept anyone above 5K Might. No donation necessary.
Boss3+Mesa4 everyday ~7PM Eastern Time.
Posted on 5/29/15 10:32:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Took out PD with a slightly modified version of this base. Great Base!

Signature
Posted on 5/29/15 2:08:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This base is solid.

Signature
Guild Leader of DoroClash on Android
95K Might, HBM R 100%, we accept anyone above 5K Might. No donation necessary.
Boss3+Mesa4 everyday ~7PM Eastern Time.
Posted on 5/29/15 3:19:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This base works well. I am slightly modified due to only being a TH19 but so far I've completed N 100% of the time. With my previous setup I beat N 99.9% (that one pesky straggler attacking a wall). I've got a solid setup but I can't get past O5.

Signature
Posted on 5/29/15 4:43:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So this is the 3 versions of the base, first is town hall 20 original. Second also town hall 20 with rear walls for easing up entrance spawns. Number three is a level 19 town hall. Building positions and all work great no loses do to stranded heroes. Only 2 core procs on R. done atleast 40-50 entries Q and R combine and results are the best ever, compare to other bases. Seriously base is solid.

Q i can farm it 100% no problem whats so ever. Will
Attempt doing it with 5 heroes soon.

R  i can farm it at 95-99% with magic garrisons.

R without garrisons just arrow towers at 50% improving results lately cuz of upgraded crest.

Am hook on this base for sure. The hyuganator lol, kidding its nameless. But just like Arnold on terminator it takes care of business.

Signature
Posted on 5/30/15 1:20:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This base is good but needs some alteration. 
Copied this base, brick to brick.. and had a 50/50 chance of winning wave R. My heroes are good, with PD, Cupid, Santa, Druid, Vlad and Moltan. Talents/Inscription/Level/Skills are good. 

In any case, one thing i realized is that there is a Revive Reaper. So when Santa Boom procs, it could wipe out that whole wave and left the reaper standing there, slowly proccing and killing all my heroes. This is the main reason i failed most times.

Anyway, my suggestion is that, USE THIS BASE, USE THIS SETUP but... maybe, its time we go back to the Wave J days where we hire some guardians to absorb damage from Reaper. I did this and completed 100% of R so far. and more importantly, NO NEED FOR MAGIC TOWERS!

Special thanks to Hyuga for sharing this awesome setup though. Impressive :D

Signature