Hyuga can this be named Hyuga Th15?

Signature
ᕙʕ ಥ ▃ ಥ ʔᕗ
Posted on 6/1/15 5:02:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Made it works well at farming F or G or E But i dont know if it can do H

Signature
ᕙʕ ಥ ▃ ಥ ʔᕗ
Posted on 6/1/15 5:15:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm running pd 9/9, cupid 9/9, druid 6/9, ork 7/9, immo 7/9 and siren 7/9 all above 170 and 85 inscribed. Where should I position then inside the base for best results and If these aren't best heros yo use who should I sub also have tg, reaper, sz on bench

Signature
Posted on 6/1/15 5:23:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

damn why cant i post a pic

Signature
ᕙʕ ಥ ▃ ಥ ʔᕗ
Posted on 6/1/15 5:24:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The base Works Well with f and G only But in H theres some Bugs

Signature
ᕙʕ ಥ ▃ ಥ ʔᕗ
Posted on 6/1/15 7:24:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

All bases have a weakness to flyers...   the problem is, there are so many of them that if they spawn close to the base, they will take out a tower...  its just part of the game... There is no hero that can auto attack them fast enough to kill them all...  its a proc that usually takes them out.... so sometimes you need to wait for proc....  wether its molts, Vlads, or SB, orcs, DK, Immort and so on....  Most upper waves are gonna be like this... there is nothing you can do...   you just have to hope that you can survive the hero attacks that come once the tower is down... sometimes you can, sometimes you cant....  that is where the luck is involved.... if PD is right in the middle of a wave on R and the tower goes down, he is probably not gonna survive....  you may still win the game, but will be harder with less heros....

Signature
Posted on 6/1/15 11:06:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
ᕙʕ ಥ ▃ ಥ ʔᕗ
Posted on 6/1/15 11:18:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

And hyuga Here is the design That last photo was the Base passing G 

Signature
ᕙʕ ಥ ▃ ಥ ʔᕗ
Posted on 6/1/15 11:22:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately I cant Pass H Cuz My Heroes Have low damage and The copters are killing the towers fast Should i Change do magic Towers?

Signature
ᕙʕ ಥ ▃ ಥ ʔᕗ
Posted on 6/2/15 6:22:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I gave this base a whirl to see what all the hype was.  Lost on first run of r5 with a pretty easy spawn.  Some dumb stuff happened and can't say I recommend this base at all.  My modified corner has not let me down

Signature