Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 15    Total Posts: 2003753

Total:#54

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Truly Best Base for HBM II

Hot Topics [Copy link] 53/31505

Posted on 6/1/15 6:06:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've tried Cordi's and numerous variations of the corner base....including the ones that have been used to beat T5.  However,  this definitely abuses pathing unlike any other base.  

It requires TH20 to build it like the pictures I'm posting, but can be built with TH19.  I have an arrow tower at the bottom to avoid wave timeouts from remaining troops from a santa proc.   If you do not want to run santa or own him,  he can be subbed by other heroes with great success.   

My hero arrangement usually is :

Druid         Santa
            PD
Cupid        Vlad
           Molt

I suggest using revive crests if you are trying to push content you haven't got on farm yet.  I haven't named the base because I'm not a lame like InstantKarma.....just sharing for the CC Community.  Enjoy !!

#ClanExcellence

Signature
Posted on 6/1/15 6:24:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Looks like a very good start for a new kind of base once TH is 25. So in like a year ...

Signature
Dont forget IGG's rule of 10. ($10 will give you $1 worth)
Posted on 6/1/15 6:40:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

looks cool actually.

what wave u farm with it?

did u try it without the magic full garrison towers ?

can u elaborate some more ?

Signature
me no native English speaker.
TPB
Posted on 6/1/15 6:59:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I farm HBM R with garrisons...but I'm soon going to try replacing the magic towers with vaults.  I find at higher levels of hbm, towers get ripped up anyways.  The pathing is overly abusive as most aggro points (towers, guild hall, hero's alter) are all at least four tiles inside the base.  Even ranged (except flying obviously), must traverse around.  Any spawns to the top left and right enter all the way to the top and are funneled into the center of the hero cluster....EVEN THOUGH their aggro point is typically the lower left and right magic towers.  The pathing from bottom spawns seems obvious, they walk through the bottom middle entrance and they are fully aggrod by every hero base by the time they round the corner back towards the middle of the base.  Top spawn is obvious, but the biggest advantage is that the guild hall is at least 4 spaces from the edge,  forcing all but shaman to have to walk around or fly over....this keeps your ground heroes inside the top wall at all times which is huge.  

Again,  I'd bet money that there isn't a better base for TH20 than this.  I've tried them all.   I've been tinkering with designs for sometime trying to maximize pathing abuse,  but also in close where heroes can aggro and actually do damage during the pathing.

Even the most arrogant base building trolls of these forums will have to agree that this base rocks...  and it's ORIGINAL.

Signature
Posted on 6/1/15 7:46:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have come to the conclusion that bases do not matter as much as what heroes you are using... I have 3 bases saved (box, corner, one-entry), and they all have the same outcome. Beat R, but get owned on S.

In other words, cool design, but it doesn't help those that don't have the right heroes.

Signature
Posted on 6/1/15 7:50:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This looks like a nice original base.. One which I may have a play around with later.

The main issue I have on HBM R is an outer building going down, AC retargeting a nearby hero and proccing. Granted, this happens rarely, but it is currently the main cause of losses I suffer on R.

I can't see that this design would avoid the AC proc problem, as it still uses decoys which will be taken out by fliers..

By the look of things, the walls on this base are not quite optimized. It looks like you could take out 8 sections of wall, and have the base perform exactly as it currently does.. You may be able to add these walls elsewhere to improve pathing slightly.

Good design though, I'll give more feedback after I've had a play.

Signature
FREEEEEE!
Posted on 6/1/15 7:57:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the base, i will try it in 5 days once I get my TH20.

Signature
Sweeping: AF, I6-10.

Server: iOS
Guild: 7Seas
Life is short, so sweep.
Posted on 6/1/15 9:47:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Looks like you have completely trumped my sister instakarm.  Good job.

Signature
Guild Leader of DoroClash on Android
95K Might, HBM R 100%, we accept anyone above 5K Might. No donation necessary.
Boss3+Mesa4 everyday ~7PM Eastern Time.
Posted on 6/1/15 9:52:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can I ask what your hero and base levels are?

Signature
Mino is F2P: 
Posted on 6/1/15 10:10:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, thx for some more info.
Ill try this base and let u know.

going to use pd cupid druid vlad aries (or pixie/ork) santa

Signature
me no native English speaker.
TPB