Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 2066711

Total:#54

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Truly Best Base for HBM II

Hot Topics [Copy link] 53/35882

Posted on 6/3/15 9:42:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice base I've never seen anything like it :)
Some questions I have are, can you sub in the 5th tower in place of the alter or guildhall ,does ranged heros target your towers ,do your heros jump out of the base and get targeted

Signature
Posted on 6/3/15 10:01:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Excuse the poor pictures.  Best I can do my bad.

Ran this base with Ice Demon, Pixie, Cupid and 5/5 Scatter on Druid, Molt and Vlad, Vlad with 3/5 Zerk everyone else revive.

No garrisons.

They got destroyed. Only one time did things get a little sketchy, and when the round ended, Ice Demon said "bit chin'".  Cool base I think its a keeper.

Signature
Posted on 6/4/15 12:48:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I  would like to post the pictures of my heroes but he keeps telling me too big to fit I'm using a cell phone sorry guys, if I post my main heroes their skills or attributes in their crest would you be able to help me with R to become more consistent, I've made it to s2 then all over

Signature
Posted on 6/4/15 1:02:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Or so not to spam your thread I have link and line and I know I can post picks on those..

Signature
Posted on 6/4/15 1:18:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i started using ur base and i can now farm hbm R with no garrisons where i couldnt before using Cordi's base.  Thanks!

Signature
Join LolthsLegions
Android, NO req donation, max guild, max torch, boss 3 @ 19:30, boss 4 on torch days, minimum might 50k.  LINE chat app required.  Contact LINE ID -towelie- to apply
Posted on 6/30/15 10:22:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

TH 19 version?

Signature
Posted on 6/30/15 11:17:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I must admit I do like this base, it is quite effective however I have found that by moving the top inner and outer walls out (the ones closest to the top 2 towers) has improved it slightly (had to steal from the bottom outer layer)... will try and remember to post a pic next time I'm on my phone... just seemed to improve my survival rate on all my accounts (those without molt/santa/vlad etc).

Signature
Posted on 7/3/15 5:47:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is my current TH 21 setup.  The extra walls allowed me to create better pathing...specifically to the top entrance.  When using ranged heroes, they will not jump over the walls at all if the boss spawns anywhere but the very top spawn.  The main objective of my current design was to create pathing that kept enemy ground troops within Vlad's aggro radius while walking around the walls to their targets.  It allows for him to start mopping up faster than with most bases.  

PS again, the southern garrison tower is only there to clean up stragglers from a Santa proc.  If you do not use Santa, you can swap it with the heroes alter and change it to a magic tower.  I do still use garrisons to farm R just to eliminate the very random and few failures as I hate to lose out on shards.  There are some accounts with more 9/9s than I that can farm ungarrisonned (arrow towers) with this base though....so it's possible.

Signature
Posted on 7/3/15 9:07:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi ! I would like to try this base
Currently I am using war machines base setup th19
Farming r . and already beaten s5
Losing at t3
Your setup looks damm cool
Can u post lvl th19 pics
Thank you

Signature
Posted on 7/3/15 10:47:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cool - been farming R with Hyuga16's base for a while, but the loss rate is more than I wanted. Was probably around 85-90% win rate.

Switching to this base to give it a try for fun. Hoping for closer to 99% win rate. ;)

Signature