Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 4    Total Posts: 2066675

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Another crazy insane dungeon help request - bear with me

[Copy link] 4/1497

Posted on 10/15/15 3:57:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have become very frustrated with my attempts to 1 flame, yes 1 flame, Insane dungeon 1-8. I have watched the few videos online and tried their tactics with no avail. I have tried Leafs guide (found here http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=267&ctid=221879) and some other one but none seem to work for me. It seems I usually get between 9-22%, which is awful, and my best being 41% once. I have now been stuck on this one for at least 2 weeks. I've had the most success thus far with attacking the top right section at the 1 o'clock position. 

All of my magic is fully upgraded to lvl 5 except Snowstorm which is currently upgrading to lvl 5. I usually use: SS, GA, A. Frenzy, and either Aries Fervor or Meteor. I tend to do better with Meteor. I also use 16 level 5 Ornithopters to the side to distract magic towers. I have played with drop times but if I don't drop GA right away, the enemies kill my heroes in mere seconds. What am I doing wrong and how can I beat this evil thing? Who should I use and what crests? 

The team I used that worked best for me so far is: PD, Cupid, Mino, SK, Vlad, and Santa.  Here's what I got to work with:

Crests are what I used to try and pass this dungeon - all crests are lvl 2-3

PD lvl 156 Evolved, 9/10, 6/8 zerk, i93 - I usually use revite, LD or revive crests
Cupid lvl 142 Evolved, 9/10, 5/5 Revite, i90 - I usually use revive, SS, or FG crests
Vlad, lvl 180, 7/10, 6/8 BW, i91 - revive, WG
Santa lvl 180, 8/10, 4/8 WG, i92 - BW, revite, revive
Mino lvl 173, 8/10, 5/5 Enlighten, i96 - WG, revive
SK lvl 169, 7/10, 5/8 Flame Guard, i90 - lvl 3 LD always

Second String
Ork lvl 175, 5/10, 4/8 zerk, i90 - Scatter, LD, SS
SM lvl 180, 7/10, 4/8 Life Drain, i90 - revive or BW crests
Druid lvl 180, 7/10, 5/8 BW, i 86 - zerk, tenacity, FG crests
Aries lvl 180, 8/10, 4/5 revite, i90 - revive

Honorable Mention
Warlock lvl 168, 6/10, 4/9 BW, i86 
Pixie lvl 168, 6/10, 4/8 zerk, i87
DK lvl 160, 5/10, 4/8 SS, i86
TG lvl 155, 5/10, 5/5 Heaven's Wrath, i84
GR lvl 150, 5/10, 5/8 Scatter, i81
Dread Drake lvl 146, 6/10, 5/8 SS, i88
Molt lvl 121, 6/10, 4/5 Enlighten, i80 (just got him today!)

I'm trying to upload pics but after I choose the file, I hit the upload button and nothing happens. It's PNG which is supported.

Signature
***Mutilator Guild***
Posted on 10/15/15 5:08:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was stuck on this for a week, tryed leafs guide (v good by the way). have similar team to you, only used destroyer instead of SK (don't have one). I tryed bottom left instead, meteor on town hall, about 5 tries at around 35-40% then bingo 72%.
Don't give up, this is the hardest, next two were much easier!

Signature
sweeping insane 6-10 and AF
Posted on 10/15/15 10:09:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Tried several more times today with different hero combinations and crest combinations. Only getting 9-22%. In my most recent tries, I used PD, Cupid, Vlad, Santa, SK, and Mino. Fat failure. Then just now I used the following heroes and exact crests: PD lvl 3 LD, Cupid lvl 3 SS, SM lvl 3 Tenacity, Vlad lvl 3 Revive, Santa lvl 3 FG, Mino lvl 3 BW.  I think my hero selection and crests are pretty good and their levels are pretty good so what am I not seeing that you guys might?

Signature
***Mutilator Guild***
Posted on 10/16/15 8:13:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
IGN: kmy  |  Might: 200k+  |  Status: "F2p"
Guild (iOS): KoA Rank 3 in Might
Insane Dungeon Guide Application Link: 
     https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tk.clashdungeon
All Insane Dungeons 3 Flamed NO MINO: 
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9alM56jNBwc
Insane Dungeon 5 NO MINO: 
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQ2xuvVvIY
Posted on 10/18/15 7:05:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I finally beat 1-8! I posted my progression and trials as I went in the comments of post #3. Here's who I used: PD life drain crest level 3, Cupid tenacity lvl 3 crest, Vlad WG 3, Santa revive 3, Druid stone skin 3, Ork BW 3. Result = 83% Couple things to note. I used meteor just to the right and slightly above the town hall, at about the 1 o'clock position. Then I waited for molt to fly down a little bit and hit the 5 magic towers with ss to the upper right corner of town hall, which also got molt and heroes. Then I immediately dropped GA and Frenzy and all my heroes led by PD but I didn't do it at that little opening on the top right where I failed so many times before. This time I did it closer to the heroes in the corner of the top right portion. 

1-9 I beat on my second try. I just had to throw out a few ornithopters to absorb the initial wave of towers and it worked perfectly. I used Leafs exact layout for this.

1-10 I beat 83% on my first try but then two unsuccessful attempts to 3 flame it made me try a different approach. I used PD, Cupid, Ork, SM, SK, and aries. I did better in my last 3 dungeons without Mino. I finally 3 flamed it when instead of dropping outside the walls on the bottom right where Leafs suggested (magic towers kept stunning me when SS ran out and couldn't 3 flame), I dropped all my heroes just inside the walls in the tiny opening just above where Leafs did his drops as described in his guide. I also found meteoring the heroes was a nice way to soften them up over restoration. Thanks to Leafs for giving me good advice and providing a good guide as a great starting point to work from!

Signature
***Mutilator Guild***