Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 207    Total Posts: 1940864

Total:#49

Create Thread

[Guides] A Breakdown on the Rewards for Buying Gems

Hot Topics Sticky  Spotlight [Copy link] 48/36921

Posted on 1/27/17 9:22:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's more than time to update this, with most gem heroes being way more powerful than Destroyer and heroes like Moltanica and Demogorgon now being sold for much less than what many players spent trying to get them ( and failing most of the times )...
Do it after the Chinese New Year and start with the right foot.

Signature
OG24.com
Posted on 2/5/17 12:13:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do bonus gems from sale events count towards this total?

Signature
Posted on 5/23/17 12:48:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Too high number of gems to be purchased for destroyer

Signature
KkM
Posted on 6/12/17 2:31:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 6/12/17 2:31:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 10/20/17 7:28:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1 Augmenting stone at 2,800,000 gems seems like a sensible investment of approx $11,000.00.

There's nothing else in the world I would want than that single, magical Augmenting Stone.

Count me in..... really....

Signature
Posted on 10/20/17 8:32:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

absolutely disappointing and sad rewards IGG way to go one this one. let's award 8400game to the people that spend 11,000 USD on top of the previously updated rewards of dupe destroyers. someone In your device team needs a good head shake and maybe a pay cut so that further funding can go I to the thinking department. it costs you nothing to give back the imaginary items which have all Rady been created to the people that give you real life currency. there are so many better things you could have doe especially to make good for the long term spenders which have nothing to show for it comepared to new spenders . example being I have a skeletica yet don't have a demo even though I've spent more. there's players that have a demo but don't have skele yet they have spent more. there's players have spent more than both parties and have neither hero. how is this fair when if it weren't for the early spenders this game wouldn't be anywhere that it is today? it certainly isn't because the new whales that just come In drop a fraction of the money and get everything because the give out for events is exponentially better than it was last year let alone 4 years ago. here's an idea go back to the beginning . how about for every 50k gems a player has purchased or even 100k gems purchased each player will recieve 10 soulstones they can credit towards any hero of their choice. ? how about integrating a daily rewards system that takes into account total spending and gives back to the community so that someone who spent 10k yesterday doesn't fall behind someone who spends 5k tomorrow. I'm pretty sure the guy who spent 10k yesterday has still helped igg out more than the guy that spends 5k tomorrow. I've said it for a long time igg customer appreciation is terrible and thing like this are a disaster because of how they themselves have gone about events and inconsistently ran the p2p aspect of the game. get it together. there's large money spent here and silly things like this just aren't acceptable

Signature
Posted on 10/20/17 10:42:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

New rewards are crap. Sm is useless now and destroyer was crap the day he came out but here is an augment stone????? Why not give a awesome op hero for buying?

Signature
Posted on 10/21/17 11:58:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow this is a joke. IGG could not come up with a hero or better rewards.... wow I’m done buying gems and giving those idiots my money.

Signature
Posted on 10/21/17 10:46:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you

Signature
YouTube saberath 2