Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 14    Total Posts: 2065967

Total:#150

Create Thread

[News] Update Preview-Sneak Peek: Fortress Feud

Hot Topics [Copy link] 149/97183

Posted on 3/24/16 8:03:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

once a month... the rewards should be gems and fames, not hb and merits, but I hope they will change it

Signature
 Join BalkanCrew, top 50 
Posted on 3/24/16 8:14:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Once a month, and if those are the rewards, then it doesn't sound very interesting at all. HB and Merits? Seriously?

Signature
Posted on 3/24/16 8:18:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How about once a WEEK? That would make more sense. Fame and Gems as
awards would be sweet also :)

Signature
Posted on 3/24/16 8:38:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Some points are not totally clear* but I got the idea and it's a nice event, that mixes TB, GW, LBF and LR.
For the reward i can not agree more with all the players : HB and Merits are absolutely not worth the effort. Make it Fame, gems or shards.
How many time will the event last? Seems 24h if i refer to the pic.

*'Only two parties can battle at a fortress' (2 players or 2 guilds?), and 'moving from a fortress to another will take time' (is it like in TB when heroes take time to get back with torches?). Also when we talk abour fortresses to attack, would that mean like taking a dungeon? Or will the fortresses be given auto to each guilds?

Signature
Join Zenith! No donation, no might requirement, just be active in Guild Wars!
Max TB, 1st place in GW, friendly members, have fun with us!
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=307&ctid=118671
Posted on 3/24/16 8:40:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Another hb and merit reward game meh didnt they learn with lava yet another useless mode no one will use

Signature
Posted on 3/24/16 8:50:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rewards are kinda lackluster lol.

Signature
Join Awsum1 today! Top 500 guild, max torch, almost always top in gwars. Either apply in game, or contact Ironwindsock, padureX, or mofo1111 on LINE.
Posted on 3/24/16 9:02:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't understand how they can keep adding modes with such sucky rewards... Do they not realize that people rarely play Lava, or battle Boss 4 solely because the rewards suck?

Signature
Posted on 3/24/16 9:19:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Too long, i won't read it. Just hope the new mode doesnt take us too much time. CC is getting too time consuming.

Signature
Sweeping: AF, I6-10.

Server: iOS
Guild: 7Seas
Life is short, so sweep.
Posted on 3/24/16 10:21:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting idea.  But not thrilled about the idea of having to count at the end of a time interval... It comes down more to timing than battling skill. Kind of like torch battle and arena. If it was more like guild wars, where time is not a big factor, then it would be more fair to players in all time zones. Agree with others that the rewards are not compelling, and frequency should be more like once a week not month. How long does the event last?

Signature
Posted on 3/24/16 11:20:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have question about this "When battling at a fortress, all teams of players in both Guilds fight one-on-one. The winning Guild will battle with the next team with the current health and Energy they hadat the end of the previous battle and any Heroesthat died will still be dead."

- If hero.has revive (talent or crest) and used it in battle, does that means in the next battle, he/she will not revive again?

Signature