Here’s a quick guide to the Guild Turf, a new feature added to Castle Clash specially for Guilds!
Accessing the Guild Turf:
From your base, tap the Guild building, then tap Guild Turf.
Guild Turf Buildings:
Note: These buildings can only be leveled up or moved by the Guild Leader.1) Guild Hub: The main building in the Guild Turf. The current maximum level of the Guild Hub is Lv 12.
Upgrades: Level up the Guild Hub to increase the maximum level of other buildings in the Guild Turf and the maximum number of members the Guild can have.
Function: The Guild Hub displays basic Guild information and allows management of the Guild. You can do the following at the Guild Hub:
①Manage Guild members
②View Guild information
③Change Guild settings
④Donate Shards to the Guild
2) Coliseum: Allows Guild members access to Guild events. The Coliseum cannot be upgraded.
Function: You can view and take part in Guild events from the Coliseum.
3) Magic Bureau: Manage Guild Charms here. Guild Charms replace Guild Flags in older versions of Castle Clash. The current maximum level of the Magic Bureau is Lv 5.
Upgrades: Level up the Magic Bureau to unlock more Guild Charms and increase their maximum levels.
Function: Research and level up Guild Charms here.
Note: Guild Charms will be in effect for a validity period, so you don’t have to buy and activate them like Guild Flags.
4) Treasury: Distributes rewards to all Guild members. The current maximum level of the Treasury is Lv 5.
Upgrades: Level up the Treasury to increase the rarity of Guild Chests and frequency of rarer Guild Chests.
Function: Accumulates the Contribution of all Guild members. All Guild members can collect Guild Chests here when Contribution requirements are met.
1. Tap “?” to view the Treasury rules and the reward contained in each Guild Chest.
How to earn Contribution: Take part in Dungeons, Raids, Expeditions, the Arena, the Lost Battlefield, Hero Trials, Here Be Monsters, Team Dungeons, or Here Be Monsters. You can also earn them when you take part in Guild Events, obtain Pet Eggs, use Stamina in the Lost Realm, and when you use Gems.
2. Tap the Trophy to view the Contribution rankings of Guild members.
3. This is the progress of the current Guild Chest. It shows the current and total required Guild Contribution. Each Guild Chest will unlock with a different amount of Guild Contribution. Once the requirement is met, all Guild members can collect the chest.
Here’s the required total Contribution of all Guild Members for each Guild Chest:
Required Guild Contribution
Guild Chest I
Guild Chest II
Guild Chest III
4. Each player can only get up to 150 Contribution per day. Daily Contribution resets at midnight.
5. Chest Collection: Each Guild Chest will be available for 24 hours after it is unlocked. After 24 hours, the chest will expire and can’t be collected. You can store up to 20 Guild Chests for collection.
5) Guild Banner: This is a decoration that features your Guild’s banner.
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash