[Suggestion] Quick Setup / Favorite List

Hot Topics [Copy link] 113/17788

Posted on 7/5/18 9:15:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

BIIIIDY BIDDY BUMPBUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP

Signature
Dnyd
Posted on 7/6/18 2:07:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

BIIIIDY BIDDY BUMPBUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP

They also need to make a raid team. I am tired of switching between defence heroes and raid heroes

Signature
Dnyd
Posted on 7/6/18 2:08:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

NVM .... it was on your list. LOL

Signature
Dnyd
Posted on 7/9/18 1:12:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, I'm here to bump.

Signature
OF24.com
Posted on 7/21/20 10:02:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've just put it a bit more simple, shorter and also add my idea. :D

Game Modes Setup

We should be able to make and save a different team for each and every Game Mode. Wich means that for every Game Mode we would choose the Heroes that we will use, choose their Insignias and also their Pets. After we save these teams at each Game Mode once, they will stay that way untill we want to change something for the specific Game Mode. That means Insignia and Pet sectors in Altar would be deleted and that also means that you could setup the same pet at the same time in every Game Mode team at once... but only on the one Hero per each Game Mode. While the Insignia after putting it on any Hero in the any Game Mode gets "spent" from the Warehouse.. as it already is. All of this should be included and made as addition on Game Modes that already has option to make some kind of a team, such as Lost Realm, Labyrinth, Team Dungeons, Lost Battlefield... etc.

Base Quick Setup

I think that we should be able to make at least 2 Team setups for the Base. One for the Attack and one for the Deffense. They could add it next to "Battle Order" option in Hero's Base Quick Setup sector for example. Instead of that "Pet" sector.

Favorite List

With all these above, this option would only be used as only selecting your Favorite Heroes to be shown once you click it... wich would make sense then. :D

Signature
Playing the Castle Clash for more then 5 years. I have joined here to write my personal opinions and ideas, about the game.

Ingame: iMorkezz
Platform: Android
Server: English
Might: 650k
Guild: Liga_Pravde (top60)