Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 2065767

Total:#10

Create Thread

[News] Castle Clash Maintenance on Dec 18th (Amazon) [Version 1.5.1]

[Copy link] 9/2604

Posted on 12/17/18 10:41:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The Castle Clash servers will be going offline for maintenance at 4:00 am on December 18th (GMT-5) for 1 hour, in preparation for the new update (version 1.5.1, currently under review by Amazon). Please note that a number of features will not be active until the update is ready. For example, the new heroes can be hired, but they cannot be accessed yet. Once the maintenance is complete, everyone will get 300 free Gems.

Note: The servers have been updated. As the new version of the app has yet to go live on the Amazon AppStore, you may encounter display issues and crashes in a select few features. Please wait for the latest version to be released and update your game then to resolve these issues. Thank you for your patience and support.

Additions:

1. Added Breakthrough function and related achievements.
- Obtain Igniting Stones from achievements, and Labyrinth Chest III (dropped by Labyrinth Goblins).
- Obtain Zenith Stones from achievements and Team Here Be Monsters' Infernal Summit IV stage.
2. Arena: The previous season’s Top 3 ranked players will now be displayed. 
3. New Function: Practice with friends
4. New “Heroes Trial” Hard difficulty stage (L9).
5. New “Team Here Be Monsters” stage (Infernal Summit IV).
6. Added holiday-themed loading screen and app icon.
7. Added holiday-themed borders for major interfaces.
8. Three new Talents (Saint's Favor, Oracle's Favor, and Brawler's Favor).
9. Two new Hero Skins: “Snow Troupe” (for Rowdy Rascals) and “Two-Faced” (for Bogeyman).
10. New Hero: Lazulix
Hero Skill: Frozen State
Skill description: 
Hero summons an ice shield that grants immunity to attack damage and reflected damage for Xs. Hero also deals X% ATK DMG to nearby enemy targets every Xs for Xs, and Freezes them for Xs every Xs for Xs。 (Cooldown: Xs. This Hero is immune to Silence and conditions from Calamity. When ice shield is in effect, Hero cannot move, attack, trigger skills, nor obtain boosts and conditions granted by other units.)
11. New Pet: Punching Box
Pet Skill: Spinning Punch
Pet Skill description:
Every Xs, Punching Box increases X nearby allied Hero's ATK by X% for Xs and allows that Hero to deal X% ATK DMG to X enemy targets every Xs for Xs.

Adjustments:

1. Crystal Coffer: Rewards for all tiers will be displayed.
2. Labyrinth Goblins may now drop Labyrinth Chest III. 
3. Icons at the bottom of the main interface will now be displayed in default when you log in. (Icons are: Compendium, Achievements, Rankings, Edit Mode, Settings)
4. Added “Destiny Bonus” tab in your Hero’s overview.
5. Fixed battle result errors that sometimes occurred in Labyrinth and Lost Realm.
6. Talent Compendium: Talents will be arranged from newest to oldest. (The most recent released Talent will be displayed first.)
7. Reduced the waiting time in “Team Dungeons” and “Team Here Be Monsters” to 10s. 
8. You can now access the Achievements page via the Town Hall. (Added quick access and bubble) 
9. Increased maximum slots in Heroes Altar by 1. (Max 98 slots)
10. Increased maximum slots in the Warehouse by 10. (Max 360 slots)

Signature
Posted on 12/18/18 6:41:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah this is the biggest by far I think Amazon update issue ever. Basically all out heroes are gone and we all get a few random heroes. I got lucky and got a lv180 Demogorgon a lv130  lv100 Pixie and lv130 Paladin and a lv100 Piie along with a bunch of lv20 Dryad's.

Basically the game is unplayable.

Signature
Posted on 12/18/18 7:15:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just got to laugh at this lol lol lmao lmfao ........... really messed up maintenance hardly any warning and then bam...... lol...... logged in at 3am server time and there was no in game maintenance announcement log on 6 hours later to see no heroes except dreads and had to look on forum to see the maintenance notice lol what a giant cluster #$@!. Funniest thing to happen today

Signature
Posted on 12/18/18 7:40:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Great another messed up maintenance. They were nice enough to leave me with a dryad and paladin. How exciting. Lets see how long this time until update is live.

Signature
Posted on 12/18/18 11:39:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not only lost all my hero's but all my magic are now at level 1.  Help please

Signature
Posted on 12/18/18 1:04:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just equip dryad with doom balloon and bring gone of troops. You can still do daily quest with some effort.

Signature
Posted on 12/18/18 1:41:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cool, lost all of my hero's, but I did get like 30 dryads and a succubus. Knowing amazon, they probably are in no hurry to fix the game.

Signature
Posted on 12/18/18 2:23:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lmao left me with a succubus that's called "ok"

Signature
Posted on 12/18/18 10:05:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

No useable heroes and most functions into. Problems with every new update but this is the worst. At least before you had an option to load the new version or not. Not this time. Might be time to go elsewhere!

Signature
Bec
Posted on 12/19/18 5:00:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We are deeply sorry for what happened to your heroes. The team is working on it trying to fix it as soon as possible. And we will send compensations for the inconvenience caused.

Signature