Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 47    Total Posts: 2036790

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Fan Art] Quick meme

[Copy link] 4/923

Posted on 2/7/19 12:38:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I thought of a few memes to make a while ago... But never made them... This one I made right away. Any X-files fans out there? 

Signature

Hi, my name is Trevor :3
Posted on 2/7/19 2:03:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I though i will never see that picture again. Cause we all know that the truth is out there. I was raised on this series, friend turned me on it, and it just was flowing and flowing to my brain till it messed up too much in it :woot:

Btw, did you watched "Celebrity Deathmatch - Men In Black Vs X Files" - hilarious.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 2/8/19 12:01:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I saw this in another thread. Those things are for sale you know. Buying items is what keeps the game alive, and makes your account stronger

Signature
Started CC Feb 2014
Line ID: Pintsniper87
Display name Line: MurderWorship (Deathy)

TheWickidWorld Guild. Max torch, high performance GW manditory or kick, Android server top 30 guild. Add Pintsniper87 on line and grow with us.

IGN: Flexbuster (formerly Deathylorden)
Posted on 2/8/19 6:07:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Grew up with x-files. Love the show. I still think that it holds up with modern series. I still get the tingles when I see that poster. Thanks for sharing and making the meme

Trustno1

Signature

Midgardsormen
Posted on 3/28/19 1:14:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes these things are for sale.And it is very much obvious that when you buy items,it will make the game more interesting and alive,also your acccunt will be attractive and strong.Usually people avoid buying items,but also i personally feel that if we are enjoying game we should be ready to pay for it mybkexperience 

Signature