Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 2066712

Total:#63

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] Castle Clash's Resurrection Ideas

Hot Topics [Copy link] 62/9823 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 4/20/19 9:54:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

1. Turn in labyrinth chests for rewards.  Lavanica drop rate for labyrinth is so horrible many stopped doing it. What if instead of opening the chests, you can turn them in for lavanica soulstones or other drops?  It's up to IGG to determine the exact amount needed to balance game.
2. Ability to buy crests from talent rolls. If you don't get a level 5 talent, or it's not something you need now, you can spend gems to buy the talent as crest and build on it.
3. Ability to see stats of applicants to guild.  It would help to see hero levels when new members apply to guild.  Perhaps add ability to open their Hero Altar as if you're the applicant.

Signature
Posted on 4/20/19 10:29:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am playing game after 6-8 months and the main reason of getting back into the game is that free anubis that i saw on fb...and i also get my 2 brothers also back in  game...so here are suggestions..
1)start an amazing in game event and post its detail on fb  and  ask the player to share this to randomly get 200 gems
2.i know this is not possible but the event mentioned above should be free dove keeper ... i bet you will get All your player back ...they play with her and game will be more interesting...just like i play game after many months only for that anubis and get my two brothers also
3. take a bit more time in new update ...let the all player roll the new hero and loss all there interest on that hero...

sorry for bad English its not my main

Signature
Piython
Posted on 4/20/19 10:31:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

First they need to update the rewards you get from all the gamemodes. Fortress fued, guildwars, squad showdown, labyrinth, etc.

Make it easier for ftp to compete with ptp players. I'm not sure this is possible though

Update the old events. Some of the events are full of old junk that nobody needs.

Signature
Posted on 4/21/19 7:11:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. Make old heroes useful again

Collect x number of hero cards to build up stats, eg, HP, AC, AB, attack speed, etc. Conditions can be imposed on the hero before this is allowed, something like the hero exchange that sometimes appear in the balloon event.

2. Give other rewards in raids

Other than gold and mana, loot can also be in the form of soul stones of the heroes killed in raids. Or maybe some part of crest set or even Warden stones.

3. Update rewards for existing events

Daily boss, torch battle, fortress feud, guild wars, etc. While more loot bags are given for fortress feud, the rewards itself don’t seem any better. The rewards for torch battle is pathetic that no one seems to play this event anymore. Same for the daily bosses.

Signature
Posted on 4/21/19 8:11:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1. The first thing you need to rework is the sound. It feels like the game is so old with that kind of sound compare to the other games. It would be better if you put a voice over in all heroes upon deploying them, that would be much fun.
2. The troops needs a rework too, it would be better if we can hire troops faster just like how we do in spell. The troops need some upgrade too like having a talent or a skill so that we can use another strategy when in comes to raiding and guild war so that even if we can't get the hero we want we can still have another option.
3. The last is make a story mode where we can use all heroes from ordinary to elite to legendary specifically. The story should be base on narcia and to complete the story you need the specific hero to complete the quest and there should be a boss in every scenario where you can ask for your friend or guildmate's help. I just thought of it because it gets boring when you do things over and over again. With story mode I think this game can get back on track again.

Signature
A true Hero never stops overcoming misfortunes in life!!
Posted on 4/21/19 10:41:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I hope that in the future there will be a feature for enemy raid base with tag teams, more events free for F2P players.
ease of roll hero, more skin for old hero, double talent for old hero so the old hero can be maximized again to compete with the new hero.

Signature
Posted on 4/21/19 2:19:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

• Slow down on the heroes - it's incredibly difficult to keep up because they come out so fast 
  • set up a 2nd tier fortress feud so that 500,000+ players are in their own place - one or two big spenders control the event and lower level players get frustrated 
  • add a guild practice event(as opposed to practicing against one friend) - our guild can invite another guild to practice fortress feud or guild wars

Signature
Posted on 4/22/19 1:23:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1.) I've seen this request on forums alot so better rewards for non hb rewards because they have already boosted hb a good bit 2.)  Gameplay only reward it has been along time since there were rewards that could only be achieved from a gamemode if the reward is good enough people will get on daily for a chance for it 3.) A game mode that lets you build a dungeon level with any hero's they want in hero bases bosses all the possible things you can fight then be able to use that saved dungeon for practice(basically a sandbox mode)

Signature
YouTube saberath 2
Posted on 4/22/19 1:25:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi

As the game progress, more and more player are finding it hard to keep up with the old time player who has all the resources. 

1st would like to suggest that for player in the same guild, they are able to ask other guild member for help. Like when they need the additional gold to start building, other guild member can send them this resources. This resource can be from gold to the red crystals. This will help new player stay in the game longer as they can get resource to help them build up faster to complete better in the game. Any thing but hero exchange.  

2nd suggestion is the building of troops, can we have a max button press so we do not need to press 70 times just to hire max number of troops in a camp. 

sorry only have 2 idea. 

Thanks,

Signature
Posted on 4/22/19 12:53:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

hi 1.earning honor is difficult I will happy if you make it more easy

2.i think roll is determined because between 50 hero every time i rolled i won ordinary hero and gelatins(thats really(sorry)bowl shit).

Signature
hi 1.earning honor is difficult I will happy if you make it more easy

2.i think roll is determined because between 50 hero every time I rolled I won ordinary hero or gelatin(that's really(sorry)bowl shit).