Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 2066671

Total:#99

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] The best Change of the year

Hot Topics [Copy link] 98/13657 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 7/24/19 7:35:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Ripper Groundbreaker
Posted on 7/24/19 7:48:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 8:10:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The bigest diffrent of the year is care about free to players , and rate of rolling chance and rate of box chance , is all good for f2p's
I need a lazu
Thanks

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 9:30:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i am playing this game for a long time now and there has been a lot of awesome upgrades in this game and even many in the passing year. for me i think buildings skin was something really fun and beautiful
since it made the game very amazing and specially the hometown skill which is something fun and nice to have although there are many more big and awesome changes like the guild turf which made the guild building more active and guild players more collaborative and allied. i can write a book about how many good changes have been done in the last year and before that but this EVENT LAW says thats enough.
Thanks for your effort.
[ my hero of choice is BOGEYMAN ]

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 10:07:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi. Back when I started playing castle clash in 2016 I always got excited when I got a new hero but enevilebly disappointed when I found that their health was quite low and they would die relatively quickly. However now with incsricibing and destiny both in the game  I've found my heros have become better and stronger. Another change I've enjoyed is was you changes the add of guild wars.
I also appreciate the amount of heros you add into the game in a short amount of time . If i was to guess you have added around 40 heros since I started playing castle clash.

Thank you I appreciate your time to read this.

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 10:40:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the best change of the year is definitely with the events not only being pay to play.  With coupon spinner, Floating Aisle, Discount Store, and Pirate Booty there have been great opportunities for people who choose not to spend in game to still get some of the premium items/talents/insignias!   Definitely keep it up!!

Hero of choice would have to be Ripper - Skin of choice would be the ripper skin, could still use some enhancements =)

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 10:57:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Undoubtedly the best new addition is the breakthrough feature. So many heroes were at Max level, and now there's a way to increase their strength.
Hero Selection: Dove

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 11:17:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

zerophrica update was great except it was event hero

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 11:27:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I love forgotten trial..according to me its the best changes which keep both f2p and p2p players busy..
Its hard and challenging according to the higher stages. I find many new events and game mode interesting and i enjoy this game every second.im a f2p player, playing since 2015 till now.
I can see many changes coming every update.. Thanks to igg team for making our community better.

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 12:26:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The best change according to me is destiny. Because by increasing destiny level of hero we can improve and make strong our hero to further level. Like level-up their talent to 11,12 is my favourite part.
I'm playing this game for almost 8 years and still love it and play on daily bases. It's now like my daily routine. Changes make this game more and more interesting.
But some of my guild member told me that they get good hero by rolling gems, this disappointing me because i get very few os the just by rolling and other event or task like pirates booty, so plz at least once provide me a good hero like Ma-hatma.
Thanks and keep changing and making it more interesting to play.

Signature