Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 2066739

Total:#99

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] The best Change of the year

Hot Topics [Copy link] 98/13762 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 7/24/19 2:33:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

Best change of the year- DESTINY
Reason- I just loved the introduction of Destiny in the game which provides us the scope of upgrading skill with extra boosts. It's the best way till date(obviously in my view) to improve our old mates and hopefully it would keep enhancing with further increase in levels.
Hero- Cosmo.
Happy bday castle clash.. it's 25th july here :)

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 7/24/19 3:55:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi I think the best addition this year was forgotten Trials. The reason is due to the progression with the event. I can compare haw far I've gotten with my friends and see which of our teams are better. Not only this but you ca use more than six heroes so it's great to test out new heroes which I've never used before. Not only that but completing one after days of leveling up my heroes is one of the most rewarding things in castle clash. If I were to win could you please giv me  lazulix. He is someone suited for my heroes and is someone I can hopefully use to beat more forgotten  trial levels with

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 4:53:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The most important change in the year is the addition of a new song in the war and FF section of the beautiful heroes and event and Map are beautiful

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 6:08:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For me the best change is destiny. Here you need to plan out carefully which heroes u want to levelup especially if your free to play and got limited resources. The hero i wish to have is skeletica and his skin too. Thank you and happy anniversary!

Signature
raditz3 of trajano
Posted on 7/24/19 7:27:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Destiny was the change of the year so far because it allowed us to further strengthen our heros.
Champ of choice: Demo

Signature
LustWarrior
Posted on 7/24/19 7:35:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm so sorry for not saying the information right. I'm the same person i haven't put my email that's why I can't login this Killpogi19. And i can prove you that here's my ID: 362199982 server time is GTM(-5:00). I can show more proof. I'd like skeletica for hero and living dead for the mod if I'll be pick

Signature
I'm Killpogi19
Posted on 7/24/19 9:46:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1.  Blitz Gauntlet
2.  I think this update was great because its a new take on guildwars and has various tasks assign for bonuses. I also really like how you get additional benefits from killing ALL heroes instead of just the base. 
3. My hero of choice would be Lazulix. That bird is awesome!

Signature
Posted on 7/24/19 11:38:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I believe the best change was the addition of breakthrough levels. I believe this because breakthrough levels made.it so that heros could become so much stronger and it gave me a incentive to keep playing this game even after I got my heros to double evo level 200. The hero i would like is Lazulix.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 2.2 Mil
CC IGN: MineCon12
Guild: BlackSkies
Android T2P going on 8 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.
Posted on 7/25/19 1:42:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(1) I think "Best Change of the Year" is Destiny System.
(2) The Destiny System not only let all heroes skill and attributes level up, but let most of heroes skill more helpful. For example, Pumpkin Duke. The skill level 10, just only increses ATK, ATK rate and MOV SPD, but skill level 11, the Pumpkin Duke also gains immuntiy to Stun for 3 seconds. This new buff let  Pumpkin Duke more powerful for dungeon.
(3) I want Rosaleen's skin - Black Thorns.

Signature
Posted on 7/25/19 3:54:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

всем привет

Signature