Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 2066671

Total:#99

Event

[Event] [Forum Event] The best Change of the year

Hot Topics [Copy link] 98/13659 [The event has ended.]

Posted on 7/27/19 5:27:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, you are not authorized to view the following details.

I think the best change of the year are the free packs, whether they are login rewards (like the 6 year anniversary pack we got a couple days ago), or the 1 gem packs in the bazaar. 

Why I think it's the best: it gives you a leg up on some things, and gives you access to some premium content like event coins. It's really exiting to use the items, ie. castle chests, and it can really highlight the event/holiday.

My hero of choice: Lazuix

Signature
Posted on 7/27/19 9:45:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The best change of the year to castle clash was the breakthrough function.
It's like we finally got triple evolution which we waited so long for plus the higher the breakthrough level, is the more stats being added to your hero. It's just crazy and awesome making the game more challenging and allowing for even more different kinds of hero set-up now. Just an outstanding change.
My hero of skeletica

Signature
winsbert hazlewood
Posted on 7/28/19 7:21:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think you need to fix bugs and the blitz gauntlet is so unfair to newbies and because if the powerful hero will attack just a weak  then the blitz gauntlet of the destroyed castle will lose.

Signature
Jtaburnal
Posted on 7/28/19 10:29:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

lots of improvements my fav is SKINS thanks igg for this awsome skins keep adding new features thanks

Signature
rnimavat
Posted on 7/28/19 10:43:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the best update of this year was the one where you added Destiny. Why i think this? Because this can make any legendary hero a very good one, increasing its skill level up to level 13. I lovr that our heroes are having not only the skill level increased, but even the other stats. As a hero, I would like to get Lazulix.

Signature
Hey
Posted on 7/28/19 12:22:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Best change for me has to be updated  awards for lava and summit,
2nd skins especially for Walla no more chef skin, love new battle music.

Signature
Posted on 7/28/19 12:47:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

According to me the best change of this year is adding quick hire option in Army camp. It save lots of time as many players were using guardian army as defence, so now after raid or attack, one click and army starts brewing.
Thanks IGG for adding quick hire option.
Hero of choice is : Rosaleen

Signature
Posted on 7/28/19 2:32:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the best change so far has been destiny. It adds a new level depth to the heroes as you can make heroes that would've been obsolete earlier a lot stronger and more viable with the added skill levels, even when a player veers towards the endgame. It's very satisfying as well to amplify your favourite hero's skills as the skills are the most integral part to any hero, you can take your favourite heroes even further. Also it means you need to plan how you spend your fame more as you need to budget for karmic rocks, so it adds a good variety for how you can spend your resources. I like being able to have more visually impactful heroes as well, as the blue stars visible in combat give your hard-earned heroes more prestige.

Signature
Posted on 7/28/19 6:45:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hero drop order. 4 years waiting for it.

Signature
Posted on 7/28/19 6:53:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Aftler playing 5 years i can say that in my honest opinion the best change of the year was the lost realm reward improvements, made f2p possible getting lvl5 revite.

hero: Skeletica Skin: Living Dead

Signature
not a butterfly anymore...