Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 2055694

Total:#24

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Narcia Wars v5.0 opinions.

Hot Topics [Copy link] 23/4442

Posted on 7/20/20 8:35:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello folks

Yes, we have another season of Narcia Wars, i think 5th already, and it seems this time IGG did listened some of our suggestions. Not all, but at least map is different now, and titles are giving more resources, which i like. Also i like starting time, suits my guild better. Too bad map is not circular, cause my guild would finally be somewhere else than in corner of map.... But we are still fighting, and I can say we have experience in starting from corner position (i think it's 4th time in a row) ;)
Anyway what are your thoughts about this new version? Is it better, worse, what you would change.
Share your opinion.

Cheers.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 7/20/20 9:36:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think capturing the town tiles should be a little easier. Their default garrison might I think is usually 300. With most of the guilds having a large number of inactive players, it is usually very hard to capture a level 1 town title.

Signature
Posted on 7/20/20 4:59:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

there's a lot of new towns I noticed,and this will be fun, i love this new update to it and hopefully we'll see improvements to rewards...maybe we'll see a free zephy there...

Signature
First Triple Evo Dyna Owner,
570k(might forget to change sooner or later)
Free to play
Hmm...what else to put here...
Turkey!
Posted on 7/20/20 10:15:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

We need something to tell us registration is open ive missed sign up time.

Signature
Posted on 7/21/20 5:34:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Generally I think it’s getting better, more towns at starting location, more resources for tile, guild fortress upgrade give extra tiles now.

Initially I thought it’s a new map, but after checkin the area around imperial castle, I think that area remain unchanged. The same small town (106,89) having closest distance of 17. That should be update to similar distance across different direction for fairness.

I also hope that rewards can be improve for guild getting 2nd place and maybe top10 (maybe for like FF kind of reward tier). Currently only top guild captured imperial getting good rewards.

Signature
Posted on 7/21/20 7:12:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cant tell much about  it tbh. We were next to black skies. We gambled and raced out to further towns instead of trying closeby. We got 3 towns and rewards but then we were trapped on all sides so we could continue racing out.
Basically Narcia is over and out.... we tried once...out of food in a blink.

So a bad spawn or strong opponents just kills narcia the same way it has always done.
I still think that narcia should have different stages where f.i the top 10 go to another level to continue battle for more map and bigger towns.
But the ones staying in the original map can continue to compete each other and have something to do for the next 5 days...

Not a complaint, just an observation.

Signature
Posted on 7/21/20 11:15:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why is this on Sticky 3.

Signature
Posted on 7/21/20 8:27:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Very nice, all guilds gets a fair start now but for our guild to go to large town we have to travel 20~ tiles from the nearest town, yes we spawned in the dead corner again(third time). I've noticed that it has always been the same map, the position of each guild fortresses, the towns and resources tiles are all the same. What changes is the guild spawn

Signature
HBM AJ 55.2s      AK 2:06:6s (no dyna)
FT 45 3.0s    FT57 7.3s
Arena consistent top 20 (solo)
iOS player btw
Posted on 7/22/20 7:19:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This narcia is worst one ever my guild is 100+ in rank and we are matched up top 20 guilds :(

Signature
Posted on 7/22/20 8:26:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So with the new Season in Narcia I was hoping to see big changes. The only thing that changed were the spawns, which is good. But it has a lot of problems.

1. Matchmaking. 
We are a guild with 12m-13m might and got matched with a guild 30m might which is 32nd place.

2. Spawning.
We were spawned with a lot of active Guild, while some other guild in the other corner of the map was spawned with inactive guild and its path was easy to Imperial.
IGG should spawn guild based on how active it was last season and spawn equally.

3. Towns surrounding Imperial.
This is the cherry on top. The most injustice of all.

A. As you can see the 4 towns surrounding Imperial are different. While 2 other guilds are waiting for Phase 2 to open, the other 2 guilds marched to Imperial easy because of Small town that does have shields. This is not fair at all.

B. The March distance between 4 town to Imperial is different. The longer, the more time it takes and more resources you spend. One full team spends more than 50k of water. Half team around 25k-30k. Also the marching time is different. This is a game mode where seconds matter. We have won & lost a town because we marched 1 second earlier or 1 second late. And to think that the 4 towns are completely different from Imperial, it's not fair at all.

And that guild that I mentioned in Point 2 not only had the easy path because of inactive guild, also their path was towards Small Town 1. So they occupied everything when Phase 1 started AND now they have the lowest march time and full resources. They are just waiting.

I hope my post makes sense for most of the members and players.

P.S. If I have anything else I will update this post.

Thank You for your time.

Signature