Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 2053764

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Yaaaayyyyy! I'm on Day 42 of playing CC

[Copy link] 10/2678

Posted on 9/16/13 5:01:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys!

Been lurking around the forum for a few days and just registered. I've been playing CC for about 42 (log-in) days - really enjoying it! I've gotten about 11k free gems through Tapjoy offers and haven't spent any money on the game yet.

My team:
- Succubus - lvl 80+ (just upgraded) - 1/5 flame guard
- Paladin - lvl 80 - 2/5 flame guard
- Champion - lvl 70 - 2/5 revive
- Executioner - lvl 77 - 2/5 revitalize
- Pain-Da - lvl 78 - 1/5 war god

I've eaten everything else to level up my heroes' powers.

Troops: Mecha Man - lvl 4 / Griffin - lvl 3

Might: 5300
Town hall - lvl 11
Army camp (x 4) - lvl 12
Hero bases (x 5) - lvl 12
Gold vault max: 850k / 4 mines - lvl 12
Mana vault max: 600k / 4 mills - lvs 10
Walls - lvl 9
2 Magic towers - lvl 4 / 1 Cannon tower - lvl 5

1,001 shards

My thoughts:
It seems obvious to me that I'll need to score a Druid to move up to play with the big guns of CC. I don't plan on paying for a Spirit Mage. I'm going to have to save up some gems for refreshes.

What do you think of my progress so far? How can I improve?

Signature
Posted on 9/16/13 5:13:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That's pretty good considering you didn't pay for any gems. I think I am just unlucky w/ shards; I've played almost 40 days and only have 700.....I don't really farm them though, but I wanted the 1k shard achievement so I could go ahead and spend them on slimes to get my Hero skills up.

Signature
Posted on 9/16/13 5:58:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

First off, welcome to the forums. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to private message me. I'll do the best I can to help.

Second, you have a pretty nice set-up of heroes and buildings for how many days you've been playing.

Good luck with the game.

Signature
Posted on 9/16/13 5:59:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

druid isnt that great for arena.  mediocre dps and the fight is usually over before druid heals.  ninja and yes spirit mage are essential if you want to be competitive in arena.

Signature
Posted on 9/16/13 6:45:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(88967583) replied at 9-16-2013 06:59 PM
druid isnt that great for arena.  mediocre dps and the fight is usually over before druid heals.  ni ...

I have no idea how you came to this conclusion. Druid is probably the best Hero in the game. I can near solo raids with him; I have to send in troops due to his DPS.

In Arena, Druid is usually the last one standing and is essential to any Head to Head. My Druid is usually the last one standing, and so many matches I've won was because my Druid was able to tank and then heal itself to stay alive. Sure in a DPS race, Druid would lose but essentially support characters aren't DPS'ers anyways.

Signature
Posted on 9/16/13 8:29:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congrats Shardless, you've proven that you could go a long way in this game even without spending a dime. That's what I plan also, to go further in the game with as minimal monetary investment as possible. That's the challenge I put myself to hurdle. And you're quite lucky to have gotten 3 legendaries considering you haven't purchased any gems!  

Signature
Posted on 9/16/13 11:56:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Another way to do it place a weak def when u are online, then win most your arena battles. U net around 170 to 180 an hour. I'm at day 37? With a 98, 73 and around 8 lv 60 heroes o help and to hose. I keep anything with a useful 3/5 skill, u never know when a patch will suddenly change circumstances.

Drawback is I'm floating on 6k+ might with measly lvl 2 towers and most buildings aren't even lv 10.

But I'm enjoying the 8k triple shots out my only upgraded hero pod, lv 13 with the 98 archer. It has a better chance of stopping those solo druids of late esp with her explode. 26% on a hero pod does a lot on a high lvl hero.

Signature
Posted on 9/17/13 10:38:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

less than 4500k might.

Signature
Posted on 9/17/13 10:38:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

less than 4.5k might.

Signature
Posted on 9/17/13 10:49:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

hollo how are u

Signature