Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 2053762

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Impossible to move up the arena ranks

[Copy link] 11/2283

Posted on 9/18/13 9:55:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Right now, I'm rank 600 in the arena, and can get to about 300 before I can't win a battle. That's 100-110HB/hour. I have a lvl 80 druid and champion. Lvl 60 succubus and ninja and lvl 70 spirit mage. I don't see how I could ever break the top 50-100 when those players are getting substantially more hb/hour to level up than I am. I have 4 heros right now waiting to level up, but it takes weeks to get the HB. Whereas, the some of the top players never have a long wait time to gain the HB needed to level up their champs, and gain an even bigger lead. The arena needs a rework. It's scaling is terrible.

Signature
Posted on 9/18/13 10:52:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Maybe fire should increase HB gain. 1% per fire. Max fires = 390% bonus HB.

Signature
Posted on 9/18/13 10:56:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's a discussed problem here in the forums. People that obtained higher rankings in the arena early on were given a substantial amount of HB and now they are out of reach and instead of being able to close the gap they just keep pulling away. Its a snowball effect without chance of turning around. But Para did mention in that last addressing questions thread that they were working on fixing and balancing out the HB/hr structure, so hang in there.

Signature
Posted on 9/18/13 11:00:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

they have to do it fast.. cant drag any longer

Signature
Posted on 9/18/13 11:12:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I dont have a mage and only have 4 legendary heroes as if the moment..we have almost the same lvl but I get as far as rank 84 or 170hb/hr.. my problem is when I sleep..I wake up pushed back to 300+ range

Signature
Posted on 9/18/13 11:13:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Even with a lot of HB you still have to spend a lot of time leveling up your heroes to increase star levels.  However it can be thrown away into trash heroes for sacrifices if you have a ton extra..

But it is true that the increase benefits those already up there worsening the playing field instead of leveling it.

Signature
Posted on 9/18/13 12:23:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Its kinda too late already, the games has been around for 3 mos?

Might as well just enjoy the game for what it is. I've seen a lvl 122 druid walk over my base a week ago when replays came out, msot top players are n that area already  but for a normal playerit akes 15 to 20d just upgrade a herofrom 100 to 120, top player, just 6 hours.

With that he can also spam hero buyins and feed it to herskills, so epect most top players to have a lvl 6 skill At least for every hero.

If u say its impossible, I can give u a screenie of my hero and days played. Lv 99 at rank 5 skill. 38 days, no, im a free player and i ved in a location where we dontg get good gem offers.

Signature
Posted on 9/18/13 6:58:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree.  The devs have made impossible to increase arena rank.   They should increase honor gains in raids and decrease the amount the top players make per hour.  They need to give active players a chance to catch up and level heroes.

Signature
Posted on 9/18/13 7:49:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

They just need to fix scaling.

Signature
Posted on 9/18/13 7:55:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

...and give more rewards in raids (shard-wise and hb-wsie) to encourage players to raid even more, which is why this game is called "Castle Clash" in the first place.

Because right now, it's "Arena Clash".

Signature