Total:#26

Create Thread

[Guides] Might Calculator

Hot Topics [Copy link] 25/24510

Posted on 10/11/13 2:22:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by guoyuus at 3-15-2014 03:32 PM

So here comes the cousin of hero stats calculator -- A calculator for might
Link
(download this first before doing real might calculation)
To download, click file -> download as xlsx

Special thanks to scissor7's might calculation guide and many others contribution to the raw data. I take responsibilities for any mistakes, you can post here if you find any corrections.

How to use
1. Download the excel file and run it on your computer. (To download, click file -> download as xlsx)
2. Green cells can be changed, Blue cells show the corresponding might for buildings, troops, magic and heros
3. Lvl 1 hero won't add might to your base, so you only need to include all heros lvl 2 and above and choose the corresponding skill and talent lvl.
4. Hero's might in the calculator is NOT the display might when you place it on hero base, it's the actual might added to your total might. For display might, you can refer to hero stat calculator for an estimated value.
5. The calculator is supposed to calculate the exact might, however, due to some bugs in the program, there might be a small difference between real and calculated result.
6. Once you upgrade the basic tower to advanced tower, remember to change basic tower level back to 0.
7. One bug is from the upgrade from basic tower to advanced tower. Lvl 10 basic tower adds 50 might. When you upgrade it to advanced tower lvl 1, initially the might won't change, but after you finish another upgrade, the might will drop by 40. The dev forgot to add the might from basic tower and lvl 1 advanced tower currently has total might of 10.
8. For walls, please choose the total number of walls for each wall lvl. The limit is 200 which is the max num of walls for lvl 20 town hall.

Calculator
(download this first before doing real might calculation)
To download, click file -> download as xlsx
Link

Signature
Posted on 10/11/13 3:02:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wonderful job gyus! I can't wait to see the amount of people this helps, like your Hero Calculator did! It was completely influential to me and the single most used tool for me in theory-crafting and team development. Thank you for all that you do.

Signature
Posted on 10/11/13 3:06:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the hard work.  It's nice to have a place to check might before upgrading.

Signature
Posted on 10/11/13 3:45:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dang man awesome job, This will be fun to just mess around with and see what I should do next

Signature
Posted on 10/11/13 8:36:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think thre is an error in the part of the "walls", or can you explain how to use just that part

but, thanks for the work. This gonna help in knowing what to level up without gaining a lot of might:D

Signature
Posted on 10/11/13 9:43:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Batusai83 replied at 10-11-2013 09:36 PM
I think thre is an error in the part of the "walls", or can you explain how to use just that part

b ...

Yes, scissor7 is right about the how to use the wall part.

Signature
Posted on 10/11/13 9:54:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

guoyuus replied at 10-11-2013 10:43 PM
Yes, scissor7 is right about the how to use the wall part.

But, from walls level 2 and onward it only let me chose till 20, even on the backup

Signature
Posted on 10/11/13 10:24:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Batusai83 replied at 10-11-2013 10:54 PM
But, from walls level 2 and onward it only let me chose till 20, even on the backup

Thanks for pointing that out, I just corrected it.

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 10:38:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Muaddib1116 at 10-16-2013 11:40 AM

guoyuus replied at 10-11-2013 11:24 PM
Thanks for pointing that out, I just corrected it.

I don't think that's fixed on the read only file. I had to do some trickery with different numbers at various lvls to get an equivalent. The rest of it seems to work perfectly fine, it's awesome, thanks!

Looking at all the numbers laid out like this, there's so much that I would have done differently, if only I had known.

Signature
Posted on 10/16/13 11:01:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muaddib1116 replied at 10-16-2013 11:38 AM
I don't think that's fixed on the read only file. I had to do some trickery with different numbers  ...

Awesome, now it's perfect.

Signature