Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 2066684

Total:#28

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] How the hell do you get over 1m gold??

Hot Topics [Copy link] 27/2489

Posted on 11/6/13 4:09:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How do you people manage to get more than 1 Million gold?? I raid, get a decent amount, my shields gone, I get raided as soon as leave, when I come back, I'm back to square one, with exactly how much I started with. With NO NET GAIN. How do you guys manage to get that much gold in your vaults at once? I'm trying to upgrade my town hall, and i need 980000 gold :/
And right now, I feel like Sisyphus from Greek mythology. Making progress, just to lose it straight after. Do I need to continuously raid without logging out? And if I'm gunna do that, it means I would have to not lose any units at all?

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 4:11:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Get yourself a smurfaccount set up :)

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 4:12:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A huge part of it is having low enough might that raids are doable and also having a base that keeps people from even wanting to attack you compared to other people at your might. This is why people use smurfs as well if you have read much about that. Smurfs are an easy way to get gold. I personally just have low might with strong heroes and can easily raid anyone and so filling up isn't a problem in the slightest.

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 4:43:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

When I need a big amount of gold/mana(usually gold), I choose the correct opponent to raid either with lots of gold or real easy base to destroy. I stay logged in most of time instead of having smurf account.

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 4:54:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How exactly do smurfs work? There is no restrictions for a high might player attacking a lower leveled smurf?

Signature
Let us enter the Age of Darkness
Team Krystal Gaming
Check out my CC Guide and Calculator - goo.gl/I6miYq

Follow IGG @ Facebook.com/IGG     Like CC @ Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH @ Facebook.com/DeckHeroes     Like FF @ Facebook.com/FinalFable
Posted on 11/6/13 5:02:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes, as whitetalon69 told, I don't have smurf account (yet), but will try to time raids, when I can stay online for a long enough time period to raid lot of gold, and stay online until troops/heros ready for the next one.
Try usign a few dungeons while, where you will not loose any unit, that few 10k per hour might even help out.

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 5:08:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Try your game not closing it until you collect a decent amount of gold.

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 5:24:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I used to plug my phone in and come by every 15 minutes to make sure it didn't log off

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 5:48:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Okay thanks guys. How long does it take till you time out? (disconnect)

Signature
Posted on 11/6/13 6:27:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by nytewindz at 11-6-2013 06:29 AM

If you can leave your phone on, do that.  But if you have to log off, then you need to have a smurf account that can give you a shield.

Signature