Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 2065970

Total:#108

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] (Version 2) Diamonds of Doom - A new HBM layout (with videos!)

Hot Topics [Copy link] 107/43407

Posted on 2/17/14 2:59:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've ran into quite a conundrum with this base design that only started recently. The wave will target your Heroes instead of the Arrow Towers if your Heroes walk around.

Signature
Posted on 2/17/14 3:26:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

hacker detected.. world chat only available in modded apk. igg apk has no world chat.. lol.. need to be carefull with your screen shots

Signature
Posted on 2/18/14 7:25:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(114523561) replied at 2-17-2014 02:59 PM
I've ran into quite a conundrum with this base design that only started recently. The wave will targ ...

Any fix for this?

Signature
Posted on 2/18/14 7:49:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i like the concept of this base my only issue is that my hero pads seem to be lvled too far because i cant have buildings anywhere even near my tower range without getting my heros killed. to be fair im farming g with it anyway but due  find other set ups slightly easier for my hero pad lvls as i can circle my buildings and take out  most of wave 1 without getting my hands dirty

Signature
Posted on 3/19/14 9:57:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow.  I was using someone's modified version of this base and I could not get past D5.  I was directed to this 'true' design and not only did I pass D5, but E5 as well.  WELL DONE SIR!  Excellent map!

(Note: The modified one I was using had the walls too close, the circle of buildings too far out and not quite the same gauntlet of death corridor into the center.)

Signature
Posted on 5/20/14 8:10:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

great layout. been working for me sth like 9/10 in the last two days. Ive only noticed one thing - i do D and if i dont get wiped out completely, i consistently suffer more damage on the top of my base. Like i put 3 hero bombs next to the top 2 towers, and 3 bombs next to the bottom 2. Most of the time bottom 3 bombs remain undetonated. I doubt Ive had most of the waves spawning at the top of the map and ive definitely had D5 waves coming from bottom. Has anyone noticed anything like that? My base is located exactly in the center of the map.

Signature
Posted on 7/8/14 1:22:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I really liked this design. It works %100 on Wave C for me at TH12, no garrison, no troops, only bombs.
Before this design I was using corner setup but when wave c3(or c4) and wave c5 spawn at deadzone it was ending as failure
I tried clover setup and in my third or fourth try stupid pyros stuck on destroying high lvl buildings and ended as failure.
After I found this and tried more than 10 times with 0 failures, I loved it. Thank you for this brilliant design.

Signature
Posted on 7/9/14 7:36:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

this is really good ! I was farmig wave C and I tried using this base and now I can farm wave E no problems !   

Signature