Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 7    Total Posts: 2066737

Total:#170

Create Thread

[News] World Chat System temporarily disabled (Version 1.2.31)

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 169/37947

Posted on 1/26/14 8:42:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Zuletzt bearbeitet von (115390431) um 1-26-2014 08:51 PM

there are a lot of ref and many of them take the pervs on World chat as reason for the ref too, not only the updates or they cant go on their accounts for days. They want a ref and it was one reason for it. And that was the reason for Google that the game is under investigation. IGG close the chat cause they want keep their money and take a reason for ref off. they didnt Do anything about the pervs in chat but they Do Now? After hundreds or thousends of ref? Think about it... It just the money for IGG

Ps: ref means  ref... Und, really bad word for IGG after thousends of  it so it must be in the bad word Filter.. Haha thats democracie guys

If thats the way that IGG work they shouldnt Wonder about the refs... Just the money, no thinking about the players

Signature
Posted on 1/26/14 9:30:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

no need to chat.. if you want to chat go to a chat room. way to many perverts on there anyway!  glad its gone!!

Signature
Posted on 1/26/14 9:54:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

listen this is dumb u can mute people so not any reason for this u idiots

Signature
Posted on 1/26/14 10:27:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(126831488) replied at 1-26-2014 10:54 PM
listen this is dumb u can mute people so not any reason for this u idiots

The use of the mute feature may seem a plausible solution to you, however it does nothing in regards to removing or eliminating the profane & abusive language being publicized within the global chat.  In case you are unaware IGG caters to patronage from the age of 13 & up and such creates an inappropriate environment for consumers of this age demographic to whom IGG has certain obligations.  Further any discontentment with the decision to remove this feature would be better directed at the individuals incapable of communicating effectively in an acceptable manner provoking the aforementioned decision.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/27/14 2:01:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

hmm. This is lame for all castle clash players. bring it back we could use guilds and time to wait for our soldiers to spawn.

Signature
Posted on 1/27/14 3:09:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think they were right to get rid of it tbh, atleast theyre doing something to solve the world chat issue (note they said 'temporary' so its likely getting fixed). Hopefully an updated messaging system comes out on its re release ^^.

Signature
Posted on 1/27/14 3:29:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can't believe anyone really used it.  It's such a crappy chatting platform...

Signature
Posted on 1/27/14 3:46:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

although this will make recruiting difficult if not impossible fer now, this is understood an much apreciated. Most of the members of mi guilde were gained seeking shelter from that storm. perhaps giving guilde leaders an vice leaders " cyber nanny"  abilities in na future could bi of possible use. Thank you to yer attention to this matter.. Guttersurfer/ CelticNorsemen

Signature
Posted on 1/27/14 5:39:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

thank god, hopefully it won't b that bad when u turn it back on..if u do

Signature
Posted on 1/27/14 6:26:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Haha delete my post so i am sure i am right. Its only the money that counts for IGG. Chat was reason for refun (refun... D is in word Filter too now). I was posting that yesterday and Now it is delete. Dont be dumb, they didnt Do anything for months and Now after thousends of refuns they close the chat cause Google is investigated. So dont think they close it for us players to keep pervs away. Its only the money that counts for IGG i have said.

Hoping that Post Wont be deleted cause your players have a right to know the truth IGG. Deleting the posts is just undemocraticie. It is only my opinion and there is no reason to delete. Only if you arent strong enough for the truth. But this would be a shame

Signature