Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 7    Total Posts: 2066737

Total:#170

Create Thread

[News] World Chat System temporarily disabled (Version 1.2.31)

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 169/37945

Posted on 1/27/14 6:26:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Haha delete my post so i am sure i am right. Its only the money that counts for IGG. Chat was reason for refun (refun... D is in word Filter too now). I was posting that yesterday and Now it is delete. Dont be dumb, they didnt Do anything for months and Now after thousends of refuns they close the chat cause Google is investigated. So dont think they close it for us players to keep pervs away. Its only the money that counts for IGG i have said.

Hoping that Post Wont be deleted cause your players have a right to know the truth IGG. Deleting the posts is just undemocraticie. It is only my opinion and there is no reason to delete. Only if you arent strong enough for the truth. But this would be a shame

Signature
Posted on 1/27/14 6:27:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Haha delete my post so i am sure i am right. Its only the money that counts for IGG. Chat was reason for refun (refun... D is in word Filter too now). I was posting that yesterday and Now it is delete. Dont be dumb, they didnt Do anything for months and Now after thousends of refuns they close the chat cause Google is investigated. So dont think they close it for us players to keep pervs away. Its only the money that counts for IGG i have said.

Hoping that Post Wont be deleted cause your players have a right to know the truth IGG. Deleting the posts is just undemocraticie. It is only my opinion and there is no reason to delete. Only if you arent strong enough for the truth. But this would be a shame

Signature
Posted on 1/27/14 8:40:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Exactly right.  They did this because Google made them.  No other reason they'd pull it before updating it as it's been there for months already.  Goes to show you they don't care, this isn't a plus at all, it's a reassurance they are shady at best.  

Signature
Posted on 1/27/14 8:41:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

of course it effects game play.....wtf no guild invites....no chat for in game FAQs....crap..

Signature
Posted on 1/27/14 10:46:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

All of  u don't understand y igg do this..because there's so many pervs at age 11????do u think is that right.. :@:(efore u comment..think 1st..igg do this to improve the game .

Signature
Posted on 1/27/14 1:42:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

nice. i'm new here and the game is amaizing

Signature

Posted on 1/27/14 5:52:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 1/27/14 8:11:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cant wait to see the new chat!

Signature

Posted on 1/27/14 10:22:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 1/27/14 10:38:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

thankyou this is gonna be a hard problem too fix but take your time its no hurry :-)

Signature