Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 14    Total Posts: 1186079

Total:#36

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] I TOLD IGG AND YOU ON THIS FORUM, NoBODY wants to listen, this happened

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 35/5533

Posted on 1/28/15 5:29:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

When players start comparing the game they play with other games, i think that is a bad sign!!

Signature
Posted on 1/28/15 5:34:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

lol clash of clans always had 3D advertisement every here and then, bc they made a tv spot, youtube ad and stuff like this.

CC is a remodeled CoC, just different but still same base.

But: I'd love a 3D clip about CC

Signature
Der hier angezeigte Beitrag stellt meine Meinung dar.
Posted on 1/28/15 5:44:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rokyanto_Aloi(1 replied at 1-28-2015 05:29 AM
When players start comparing the game they play with other games, i think that is a bad sign!!

This is what happen to diablo... New games will come out since game companies are seeing android/iOS..as a good market..New games are coming.
THE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US 0_0

Signature
Posted on 1/28/15 5:48:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

coc featured a new hero

Signature
Carpe Diem
Posted on 1/28/15 5:55:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lol I find this a bit humorous bcs IGG's any game, especially CC doesnt meet good standards as good as CoC. CC and CoC cant be compared, its like comparing cheap product against hybrid product. Have you ever dealt with Support team of IGG? Sometimes you ask a question related to game and they reply back
"Thanks for suggestion", more like a child behind the PC. IGG is simply greedy. "I got Greedy"

Signature
Posted on 1/28/15 6:16:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

lol... don't compare SuperCell with IGG, dude. SuperCell are businessmen not money sharks. :lol

Signature