Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 8    Total Posts: 1186188

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Shaman for messa??

[Copy link] 9/1817

Posted on 9/22/14 9:27:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey guys so I'm wondering if I should add shaman to my coop lineup. I'm just trying to create the best five for myself.  Currently using pd, Cupid, druid, Immo, and SM. I also have a snowy and GR on the bench if needed. Please give thoughts as to the 5 I should use. Thanks

Signature
Posted on 9/22/14 9:32:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Shaman is helpful.  When it comes to co op, there is no best 5 but should be best 20.  I would use GR over Immo for global damage to help with clearing board.

Signature
Looking for a Guild?  Join PHrost

http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=307&ctid=197090 
Posted on 9/22/14 9:39:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

cupid
druid
sm
shaman
gr

basically what brock said but swap out gr for immo/snowy if you feel your lacking dps since you're carrying that shamanamanamanam with you

Signature
Posted on 9/22/14 9:40:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Currently running PD, CU, MC, SZ, Shaman - works nicely; someone else bring a Druid, pls.

Signature
Played 2014-15; rested; came back Jul 2018
Posted on 9/22/14 9:42:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yeah, just like brock said. It's more about team cooperation rather than 5 best from each person.

Usually it's better for everyone to carry druid and pd, cupid is not needed from all people. Then may need a few debuffs like shaman/moltanica/succ/frost witch.  For dps, may use a combination of aoe dps (sm/reaper/mino) and single target dps (sz/immo)

Signature
Posted on 9/22/14 9:47:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

two molty's will do fine for debuff, prefer them over shaman actually...

Signature
Posted on 9/22/14 10:08:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Mino could be considered part of a buff team, no?

Signature
Posted on 9/22/14 10:09:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

With the added bonus of his AOE

Signature
Posted on 9/22/14 11:14:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah shaman is good.  As others have said, its about the best 20 man team, not your best 5.  

For debuffs though, IMO you want to reduce both damage and atk spd, which can be done a few ways.  Obviously Moltanica does both (but has a cooldown so a single dragon won't stack debuffs).  Its usually best to mix a couple different types of debuffers.  For example:

2x Shaman and 2x FW - works great, no dragon required
2x Moltanica and 1x Shaman - works well and allows an extra DPS
1x Moltanica, 1x FW, 1-2x Shaman/Succy - debuffs the heck out of the boss

The thing about atk spd reductions from frost witch and moltanica is that they are HUGE overall dps boosts.  Every time the boss stuns, all dps stops, so making that happen less is a great thing.  But you can't get away with only FW debuffers; you need to reduce damage too since the boss will proc at some point.  And Shamans are great for that.

Signature
Posted on 1/16/15 1:48:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Shaman is a very good idea to add to your line-up due to the fact that he adds a TON of survivability.

Signature