Would something like this work with TH 17?
curiosity got the best of me.. any way, if i ever had a stroke and forgot how to properly deal with the hbm boss then thought to myself "you know what i miss? having to reset up before every hbm." I might give this a go
Editado por j209435312 en 1-21-2015 03:31 PM
Looks awesome, gonna tell a friend to test it out, his current base is working on O but not P, but im' 100% positive this is going to work. Hey, it possible for you to make a TH 14 to 15 of this one?
2. (F2P crying since 6/6/15 after I got PD after playing for 2 years after quitting 13 times).
3. If I comment in ur thread ... there's a 50-50 change I'll take it seriously or think your are a retard.
4. Every Thread is a Spiderman Thread.
5. I FINALLY got Harpy Queen (and beat S :D) so @#$%& YOU ALL (except Krikara, Leafs, and some few others I'm starting to like ... So @#$%& Moltanica).
6. Y R U STILL READING? U PUT ME ON TILT.
Not enough walls at that level. You would have to rely on the right heroes in their 170's with high skill and revive.
Edited by Gus4prez at 1-22-2015 10:46 AM
Thanks for the idea of design ! (TH19)
Have beaten R for the first time with it
Success rate at 9/10 on Q so far.
And ... Why people gotta be so critical around here ? It's one of the very few thread that actually shows a design that works. Good for us if he shares and good for you if you have better success, share or refrain from downgrading one'S attempt to help ... please. /endofrant