Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 30    Total Posts: 1186616

Total:#35

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] New forum?

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 34/4103

Posted on 1/14/15 9:42:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Will IGG listen to complaints of incomplete and faulty game content when we use the new forum? They certainly don't listen to much tht we say on this one..

The new monthly calendar looks great and fulfills many needs for hero altar space, but will we lose out on any of the current rewards? Will torch war ever benefit European or other Eastern players' schedules and allow them to participate? Will we EVER see troop talents, regardless of how worthless they become as new heroes and new features further spread hero and troop strengths? Will any tank class hero in the game ever be worth using as a tank?

Another day, another disappoitment.
#emopost

Signature
I muted myself. Talk about an abuse of power, eh?
Posted on 1/14/15 9:46:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's their game and they have made it how they want it, and you have chosen to play the game as it is.

If everyone got what they wanted;

Everything would be free
Everything would be beyond easy
The screen would be full of useless information that we've not needed for the past 18 months, so don't need now
The majority of players would quit because there is no challenge

Signature

Posted on 1/14/15 9:46:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Utopias don't exist :(

Signature
Let us enter the Age of Darkness
Team Krystal Gaming
Check out my CC Guide and Calculator - goo.gl/I6miYq

Follow IGG @ Facebook.com/IGG     Like CC @ Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH @ Facebook.com/DeckHeroes     Like FF @ Facebook.com/FinalFable
Posted on 1/14/15 9:47:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Assassin1008 at 1-14-2015 09:51 PM

"Will torch war ever benefit European or other Eastern players' schedules and allow them to participate? "
- I believe it already does if they play on their respective servers.
This is the Canadian server, so obviously it's going to revolve around EST.

"Will we EVER see troop talents, regardless of how worthless they become as new heroes and new features further spread hero and troop strengths?"
- Hopefully soon. I mean...we've been waiting months.

"Will any tank class hero in the game ever be worth using as a tank?"
- Atlanticore is decent for some portions of the game. But eh...

@krikara It's just an assumption. Might be me, might not be. Maybe they just wanted a change. Who knows. :P

Signature
Posted on 1/14/15 9:59:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG

Signature
I dont believe in religion, I believe in God.
Posted on 1/14/15 10:07:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cordi2L33t4u replied at 1-14-2015 08:46 PM
It's their game and they have made it how they want it, and you have chosen to play the game as it i ...

My guild will quit because they don't want to sacrifice real life for a video game.. so there is no challenge. That makes sense, doesn't it?

or, they'll abandon the guild I spent 18 months building.. and go piggy back some other guild, being absolutely worthless for the gains there.

IGG is doing a good job  ^__^

Signature
Posted on 1/14/15 10:16:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Cordi2L33t4u at 1-15-2015 03:18 AM

DdrNerd replied at 1-15-2015 03:07 AM static/image/common/back.gif
My guild will quit because they don't want to sacrifice real life for a video game.. so there is n ...

1. Why would your guild quit? Under which circumstances and how long before they finally decide to do so? Most suggestions were made in 2013, and I don't see people quitting over a year later just because they've not been implemented.

2. How many of your guild do you really think will quit under any major circumstance... my guess would be 10% Max, so 7/8.

3. This is just a tap game to entertain yourself when you're bored or have time to waste.. hence why it's designed for portable devices such as phones and tablets.

4. Guilds were added in November 2013, and people only started sorting out who to have in their guild a week prior to that. So it's not been 18 months, it's only been 14 months.

Edit: You honestly don't realise how much has been added to the game due to players ideas and conserns, do you?

Signature

Posted on 1/14/15 10:24:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cordi2L33t4u replied at 1-14-2015 09:16 PM
1. Why would your guild quit? Under which circumstances and how long before they finally decide to  ...

GG, cordi..  thanks for straightening my ass out

:'(

Signature
Posted on 1/14/15 10:31:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

DdrNerd replied at 1-15-2015 03:24 AM static/image/common/back.gif
GG, cordi..  thanks for straightening my ass out

I would make a list of the updates that have been added due to player feedback... but it's 3:30am and i've gotta be up in 5 hours to take my son to Baby Sensory class.

But a few examples would be;

Druid nerf, twice
Guilds
Boss 2 and 3
more ways to earn exp, as it would take 6 months soloing to get 1 hero to 180
easy way to get Druid, as he used to be vital
more ways to get HB
more ways to get PD
second talents

to name a couple.

Signature

Posted on 1/14/15 10:41:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cordi2L33t4u replied at 1-14-2015 09:31 PM
I would make a list of the updates that have been added due to player feedback... but it's 3:30am a ...

*clap*clap*clap*

Go on.  I'm listening~

My list is the number of things IGG has failed to fix, when each of your listed updates came out. Spoon called the Kettle corn! dafuk?

Signature