Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 22    Total Posts: 1169687

Total:#61

Create Thread

[Guides] The base that beat T-Wave (War-machines Base)

Hot Topics [Copy link] 60/134059

Posted on 4/24/15 8:16:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is the most up to date version as of june 2015. Thanks.Hey guys I know a lot of you out there wonder what bases the top users use and here is one of them. Dougozz of amazon server has been using this base i shown him and just recently beat t wave with it. He said it was the first base that even got him to t5 not alone getting there enough to get lucky with the revits and such. This base works with or without garrisons. arrow towers are also fine as well. This base is designed for ranged heroes with vlad up top,four ranged on the wings and pd in the center base. If you dont have all range you can put some melee in there but your success is more dependent on your range than anything so i would place an aries or pixie in there rather than a mino.  P.S. this base also farms lower hbms just fine.
       Hero bombs can be used in a variety of places in the backspawn area,in the pathing area or by the hero bases for the boss. I cant stress this enough you need a hero most likely druid with slowdown as a crest on him for the centar boss. if you don't have a pd i would advise heavily on at least 2 slowdown heroes and even getting a siren and putting her in. there is a th 19 and th 18 version also, although it is not quite as good obviously. Thank you everyone who helped beta this base, all the sunpirates who helped, and doug for doing the hbm t testing. Hbm T being beaten.      How it all works and who goes where.  Th 20 below   Th 19 below.Th 18 below.

Signature
Sunpirates Boss Battle Guru
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHv4LhjoDh2Oo-BzDK4i3Xg/feed?view_as=public[/
Posted on 4/24/15 8:17:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i dont see any victory sign

Signature
I have:
PD lvl 148    Vlad lvl 132   Santa lvl 131   druid lvl 129  cupid lvl 125   OB lvl 120
i'm 100% f2p
Posted on 4/24/15 10:06:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Gratz to both of you. ..good work

Signature
Forced to change it but trust me it was funny
Posted on 4/24/15 10:07:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

niiiiice, sick voiceover on dat vid

Signature
Guild Leader of DoroClash on Android
95K Might, HBM R 100%, we accept anyone above 5K Might. No donation necessary.
Boss3+Mesa4 everyday ~7PM Eastern Time.
Posted on 4/24/15 10:12:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

well damn i need my town hall leveled up more lolz i only 15 and cant wait to get a corner base but im in the fight to get the 6th hero base which i may just gem all my building to get it im at level 14 all gold voults 13 all mana voults 12 all mana mines and 13 all gold mines and 14-15 troop camps :( its going to take me awhile lolz

Signature
Posted on 4/24/15 10:12:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pretty sad that T wave only spit out 222k exp.

Signature
Posted on 4/24/15 10:15:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

sooooo, since T is entirely beaten, it should show up on the rankings right?  That someone cleared T5 finally

Signature
Guild Leader of DoroClash on Android
95K Might, HBM R 100%, we accept anyone above 5K Might. No donation necessary.
Boss3+Mesa4 everyday ~7PM Eastern Time.
Posted on 4/24/15 10:19:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah nice, and destroyer had nothing to do with it

All the top players are gonna use this base, some might even leave out the bottom purple garrison lol

Signature
Posted on 4/24/15 10:20:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is great. Totally gonna use now. Hope it works as good as it did for this guy

Signature
Posted on 4/24/15 10:39:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

DougOz has been showing T4 for weeks on Amazon, so er I don't believe he told you it was the first base that got him to T5. It might be the first base that allowed him to beat T5 but that is not the same thing as the first base to get him there.

Signature