Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 1191048

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] NEW BASE(S) Eradicate!!!!!

[Copy link] 15/17081

Posted on 7/27/15 11:25:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would have to think the second to the last pic works best... You should be able to make them much more effective with higher THs. It looks like hero jumping could be an issue as the outside walls need 8 spaces.

Also it would have been a little better if you could have split the entrances to be 4 spaces away from your towers to prevent enemy troops, and ranged heroes from sitting in the entrances shooting over walls. Like your last pic, but of course on higher HBM, your heroes will get owned with bad spawns on that one though.

You could adjust the left and right side wall groupings as well, as I'm pretty sure you don't need 3 thick with the entrances being so close together. The enemy should go around at 2 walls thick.

Sometimes the best thing to do is to make the base look a little ugly, and not pretty. You definitely have some walls that could be used elsewhere if you didn't want it to look "neat."

Cool concept though.

Signature
Posted on 2/24/16 3:41:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

3rd picture from the bottom, that is TH17?

Signature
Posted on 2/24/16 3:55:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Would like to see someone try it looks awesome

Signature
Posted on 2/24/16 3:56:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's a weird bug, but nowadays, I guess you don't really need a base(I don't as I'm not one of the top targets in guild wars) so it's not too much an issue unless you're superstitious.

Signature
Hawker
Posted on 2/24/16 4:17:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

cool, looks dope, fresh

Signature
bob, bob ross
Posted on 2/24/16 4:18:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice bases, but you should upgrade your walls ;)

Signature