Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 23    Total Posts: 1179491

Total:#35

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] For those trying to farm R with no molt hope this helps ( added S)

Hot Topics [Copy link] 34/8205

Posted on 8/26/15 12:32:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, i am currently bored so i would like to give my base structure and hero set up of how i farm R on my main id. i do not use garrison as i find splitting the exp is a waste as i have unlocked my heroes so they can gain exp as i farm hbm. 

first this is the base i use currently th 21. was able to do so with th 20. i simply added walls to th 21 as i didnt know what to do with the extra 10 walls

near view

take note that i have tried the 3 front 3 back base set up didnt work out for me and the success rate was lower then actually doing it with 1/3/2 base set up
danglindingle credits for ur 1/3/2 hero base :)

the reason my vlad is at the back of the base is to clear up flying heroes and mobs because as you can see i really dont have big aoe clear heroes only vlad ( ork is subjective as his proc sometimes hits nothing)

i put cupid front cause he doesnt need to go out pd in the middle because he goes go out. left and right if possible use range if not they would run out like morons. 

hero base and 19/20 for most of it. was able to farm R when it was 18 also

reason for having magic towers well i use them for HT and am to lazy to change them out best would be to remove 2 top tower and replace with higher hp building that fits in the slot. i normally put gold mine level 21

now for my heroes 

so for my heroes i do sometimes take out ork and put in my immo which is 180 skill talent 7/10. talent slow down 5/5 crest revive inc 90. 

or sometimes thunder god also similar to my immo.

i have also sometimes run with treanaur removing pixie. and also still clear R but dont like the tree hero find him useless.. 

anything feel free to ask and i shall give you my feedback if it means anything to anyone that is. 

my success rate is 99% on R

have a good day

Signature
Posted on 8/26/15 12:34:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

here are a few of my clear. shall post more soon didnt bother to screen shot till i decided to do this

and here is a picture of S no garrison also

just a side note i was able to farm R for about a month back when my vlad was at 160 skill 8/10 inc at 90

so dont worry about it being 100.

here is a SS of my hbm 

here is a video of me doing r it was a while ago before i change the base set up. was clearing at 90% with this base 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naQNWGDKE8U

this base works well for me also even now but i prefer the base i am using today which is the Ss of what i posted above because it works better for HT

Signature
Posted on 8/26/15 12:39:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is impressive that you have beaten S with these heroes. Also farming R no garrisoned is great work done. I may try it too

Signature

100%
 F2P   238k might   767 flames 
Patience and hard work pay off
Posted on 8/26/15 12:48:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Still need that ork :S, i use hyugas regular base with bombs, cuz i lack debuffers, it's giving me about 90% on R. I use dk and reaper instead of ork and pixie... Do you think it would work 100% without ork ?

Signature
Posted on 8/26/15 12:50:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm also farming R without Dargon. See the thread here: http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=267&ctid=216912

Can't beat S though...

Signature
IGN: aladrew
Guild: H.O.D
Might: 186K
Posted on 8/26/15 12:59:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I farm r without molt and have been doing so for a while now. I can't beat s but I think it has to do with not having Santa.

Signature
Posted on 8/26/15 1:07:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

for anyone who is wondering about my hero alter 

Signature
Posted on 8/26/15 1:16:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I finally benched molt to level some hero's.  Vlad pd Cupid Druid skeletons and destro

Signature
In game name is rdannar.  
Posted on 8/26/15 1:17:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a ridiculously blatant ripoff of my post. 

Your entire strategy and base is based off of what I provided in the link above, to which you give absolutely no credit.

Also, there are a myriad of bases that can farm R without Molt. Molt is absolutely not necessary for HBM R.

Signature
Posted on 8/26/15 1:24:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Quick question star boomer. If I don't have a vlad or pixie do you think it's possible to still farm r with these heroes:
Santa 9/10
Pd 9/10
Cupid 9/10
Ork 7/10
Druid 7/10
Warlock 7/10
Tg 7/10
Immo 6/10

If so how would you place these heroes on your bases? Same except just substitute Santa and someone else in place of vlad and pixie? Any help would be great. Currently farming p but would like to move up.

Signature