Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 15    Total Posts: 1186910

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Demon's skill in Ember Army

Close [Copy link] 8/1609

Posted on 9/6/16 9:18:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I recently asked Live Support what kind of skill the demon in Ember Army had, since I wasn't sure what he was doing, and if I could swap out my scatter heroes for someone else. They told me to ask on the forum for some reason, so here goes:

Each 5th wave of EA has a demon, but I have not noticed any type of animation to indicate a proc. Some suggest he stuns heroes, others say he removes buffs. Can anyone confirm this? Or does he not have a skill at all? 

IGG's response:

Dear Player:

Thank you for your pleasant passion for our game.

With reference to your inquiry on in-game exploring issue about Demon's Proc, in order to enable you to resolve your puzzle in a more efficient manner, we recommend that you kindly have a try to join the discussion on IGG official forum. In this way, you will be more likely to access the information concerning the hero skills or other in-game issues.

Your kind cooperation as well as understanding is well appreciated here. 

Signature
Mino is F2P: 
Posted on 9/6/16 9:26:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Based on the previous 2 castle crisis i think the demon does not have any of the traditional demon skill - deflect, reduce damage or Stun. Maybe the demon only has huge hp and regarding the ability to remove buff i don't think my heroes ever lose their pd buff.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 9/6/16 9:36:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dunno his skill (seems random) but i think his talent is that one that reduce the atack speed when it get hit cos i found hard to stack pd on him

Signature
Posted on 9/6/16 10:21:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

From my own observations the first one was reduce energy,second one stun,third huge damage,fourth deflect.
I got my best results with a scatter lock team and cupid.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/16 11:19:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm pretty sure Demon at wave 5 stuns, that's why it's efficient to have some scatter or Aries heroes with ya. Or else other waves gonna get ya.

Signature
"Keep looking up"
Posted on 9/6/16 3:27:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I did notice that a one of the waves (could be wave 5), my PD has trouble stacking, so it's quite possible that particular one stuns.

Signature
Mino is F2P: 
Posted on 9/7/16 4:23:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wave 5 stuns for sure, the rest... idk as I used my scatter team after being destroyed by the first demon

Signature
Posted on 9/7/16 4:39:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Demon has debuffed, bub

Signature
Guild: Phoenix_Uprising
IGN: KuyaKimKong
Might: 181k  
Looking for an account?
Ask Me.

Posted on 10/17/18 5:26:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature