Castle Clash Today: 20    Total Posts: 1102970

Total:#18

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Difficulty of LR Opponents

[Copy link] 17/773

Posted on 1/11/17 9:25:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm currently at Level 19 of the Lost Realm. 

Opponents in LR used to be easy to beat. Recently (probably since Level 18)  I have noticed the opponents have become much tougher. Apparently my heroes have not kept pace in the LR since about half the time I don't win the battles. Sometimes I use gems to instakill, sometimes I don't.

My question is: have others experienced this in LR? Do you have difficulty beating the opponents or do you win every time? I am wondering if it's something I'm doing/not doing or everyone encounters this.

And because people will ask: my LR heroes are SB, TG, Ghoulem, PD, Cupid.
All level 170. All level 90 inscription. Skills between 6 and 7 out of 10. Good but not remarkable talents and crests.

Signature
no signatures please
Posted on 1/11/17 9:39:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Make a scatter team.  Put pd in front and u will never lose against the cpu.  Im on lv 22 and havent lost any in forever, well over a year.  Pd in front. Pixie, pk,a high scatter(5+) and tree.  I have two accts.  One uses a 5 scatter engineer.  The other uses a 5 scatter ice demon.cpu doesnt win.  Demons are easy with this set up.  Only time u have to switch teams is when alter is taken.

Signature
Posted on 1/11/17 9:41:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You should bring your PD and Cupid to 9/10. And evo GH and PD if you can. It will makes big different. And of course, don't neglect the talents.

Signature
Posted on 1/11/17 10:26:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have NEVER EVER lost a battle in LR. Or maybe a HBD battle when I was a noob

Signature
Join MysticKings on Android server.
Posted on 1/11/17 10:40:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i use SK, PD, Cupid, Aries, Ghoulem
i never lose using this team, since you dont have SK you can switch up to another tank hero, i use SK only for tanking only LOL

Signature
Don't Hide, Don't Reveal, Just Stay There!!!
Posted on 1/11/17 11:59:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Give pd 8/8 berserk and at least 8/10 skill and blitz 4 min use 9/10 cupid with revite and use aries put cupid and pd in front you don't even need a healer or a tank i win every battle in 2 seconds  in hbd use a scatter team with pd and choose a friend with strong attack team

Signature
Posted on 1/12/17 12:10:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it about every 3 or 4 levels the lowest tier encountered are removed and a new higher tier is added on.  And yeah, if you haven't been advancing you'll get burned.  I'm expecting a burn pretty soon myself as I'm pwning everything including the extra tough encounters easily, so next level I'm certain I'm going to start seeing something a bit more interesting.  Still a ways off though.

Signature
Posted on 1/12/17 12:44:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

OP is right.   There is a bit of imbalance around that level.   I had a period when I wasn't able to win many fights.   Had a whole day when *every* team on the field could beat me.

It didn't last, though.   As I evolved my heroes, I started dominating LR again.   I haven't lost any fights in last 3-4 months at least, and I always pick the toughest ones I can. My heroes are a bit stronger than OP's (SK, Vlad, Ghoulem or DD make tons of difference), but he should be able to start winning consistently once he evolves heroes, which at L19 in LR he should be able to do soon.

Signature
Posted on 1/12/17 1:22:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 1/12/17 3:02:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

When I was struggling to kill LR opponents I used champ and succubus. Pared with a PD, Cupid and a PK to reduce energy, it became easier for me.

Signature