Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 323    Total Posts: 1133983

Total:#18

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Difficulty of LR Opponents

[Copy link] 17/905

Posted on 1/11/17 9:25:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm currently at Level 19 of the Lost Realm. 

Opponents in LR used to be easy to beat. Recently (probably since Level 18)  I have noticed the opponents have become much tougher. Apparently my heroes have not kept pace in the LR since about half the time I don't win the battles. Sometimes I use gems to instakill, sometimes I don't.

My question is: have others experienced this in LR? Do you have difficulty beating the opponents or do you win every time? I am wondering if it's something I'm doing/not doing or everyone encounters this.

And because people will ask: my LR heroes are SB, TG, Ghoulem, PD, Cupid.
All level 170. All level 90 inscription. Skills between 6 and 7 out of 10. Good but not remarkable talents and crests.

Signature
no signatures please
Posted on 1/11/17 9:39:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Make a scatter team.  Put pd in front and u will never lose against the cpu.  Im on lv 22 and havent lost any in forever, well over a year.  Pd in front. Pixie, pk,a high scatter(5+) and tree.  I have two accts.  One uses a 5 scatter engineer.  The other uses a 5 scatter ice demon.cpu doesnt win.  Demons are easy with this set up.  Only time u have to switch teams is when alter is taken.

Signature
Posted on 1/11/17 9:41:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You should bring your PD and Cupid to 9/10. And evo GH and PD if you can. It will makes big different. And of course, don't neglect the talents.

Signature
Posted on 1/11/17 10:26:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Moderator of Clash of Desert
Had another mod job before....
as mod in the Castle Clash forum
Posted on 1/11/17 10:40:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i use SK, PD, Cupid, Aries, Ghoulem
i never lose using this team, since you dont have SK you can switch up to another tank hero, i use SK only for tanking only LOL

Signature
Don't Hide, Don't Reveal, Just Stay There!!!
Posted on 1/11/17 11:59:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Give pd 8/8 berserk and at least 8/10 skill and blitz 4 min use 9/10 cupid with revite and use aries put cupid and pd in front you don't even need a healer or a tank i win every battle in 2 seconds  in hbd use a scatter team with pd and choose a friend with strong attack team

Signature
Posted on 1/12/17 12:10:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it about every 3 or 4 levels the lowest tier encountered are removed and a new higher tier is added on.  And yeah, if you haven't been advancing you'll get burned.  I'm expecting a burn pretty soon myself as I'm pwning everything including the extra tough encounters easily, so next level I'm certain I'm going to start seeing something a bit more interesting.  Still a ways off though.

Signature
Posted on 1/12/17 12:44:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 1/12/17 1:22:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 1/12/17 3:02:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

When I was struggling to kill LR opponents I used champ and succubus. Pared with a PD, Cupid and a PK to reduce energy, it became easier for me.

Signature