Castle Clash Today: 86    Total Posts: 1115166

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Priority of evo/devo

[Copy link] 6/405

Posted on 3/19/17 1:51:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I'll be able to evo tomorrow. And I was thinking which heroes to prioritize in evoing (limited shards).
My heroes that will get d/evo automatically (I have dupes): PD, immortep, pixie, druid, TG. (and probably AC)

If you were me, which would be on your priority list to evo and devo?
Hero List (no evo yet):
-180 Pumpkin duke
-179 Thunder God
-179 Aries
-179 Pixie
-179 Ghoulem
-179 Lady Leo (enlighten 3/5)
-179 Trixie
-177 Immortep
-173 Santa Boom (enlighten 2/5)
-172 Druid
-155 Warlock (enlighten 2/5)
-146 Valentina
-116 SKull Knight
-130 Phantom King
-122 Atlanticore
-001 Grizzly Reaper (got dupe for evo)
-001 Cupid (got dupes for evo/devo)
-001 Death Knight
-001 Revenant
-001 Siren (got dupes for evo/devo)

Signature
Posted on 3/19/17 2:02:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Skull Knight, Ghoulem, Valentina, Aries, Trixie.

Then Phantom King, Cupid etc.

Signature
neither here nor there...
Posted on 3/19/17 2:22:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

double evolve your skull knight , trixie treat and aries .... these 3 will take care of every one if u use it properly....

Signature
STONERS DEN
Windows Server
(LUCKY GUILD WITH LUCKY HERO ROLLS)
Posted on 3/19/17 2:59:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Definitely evo and devo your strong heroes first lilr sk and TT since they will carry you thru most game modes. Even tho PD  has low health, he is not that essential to evo since you will not tank with him, his skill is more important than if he is evo or devo (don't get me wrong they need to evo eventually just not top priority)

Signature
Join TakeAChance. Got a new YouTube nvr2serious for guild wars with michael. Lost Battlefield. Mid-tier acct trying to relate to others. :)
Posted on 3/20/17 10:27:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Noted! Guess sk and tt will be my top priorities for now. Aries will be next, hoping to have a 5 revite crest set by then (6/8 sprint main talent).

Signature
Posted on 3/20/17 10:41:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Devo sk, then focus on Aries, wl and pixie, then after them tt. I don't know why everyone is saying tt she isn't great for gw, she isn't great for much honestly only lbf and ff. Focus on gw heroes as that will get you the best boost.

Signature
Posted on 3/21/17 6:20:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

im doing my post here bcoz im not able to create a new thread and this one is in accordance.so i wanna know the priority on evoing heroes.i dont have the storage and dupes so im using gems.my heroes are pd sk dd sb immo and ghoul.these r all at 180 and i have cuipd at 160.i have dupe only for sb and  a wl.pd is already 10 star. So who goes after sb ?i guess pd or sk or dd

Signature