Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 131    Total Posts: 1141898

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] what's the pont?

[Copy link] 14/1097

Posted on 4/18/17 11:20:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys,

Before I start, I would just like to confirm this post is not related to any petition or I am not asking anyone to stop spending money. 

As we all know a game is something which needs a lot of grinding to reach higher level. IGG literally changed the definition of the game introducing rolling system which is supposed to have equal chance to roll every hero according to them. But 90% of the time all we see is blues and greens. They just keep on releasing new heroes so frequently most of the players are not even able to catch up. What about the old heroes which are literally useless in every game mode. What about all those time spent working on them?  
I do agree that people who spend money should have advantage than f2p players so that IGG can make money. But the advantage is just absurd here. There is no way an f2p player who is playing from 4 years will be able to catch up with a new p2p who is able to thousands of dollars. Just spend loads of money, roll each and every hero possible and level up by sweeping dungeons using gems. So what exactly is the point of playing this game. No other game exploits players as much as IGG.
Next point I would like to discuss is what is the point of spending money sometimes if you don't even get something. Each and every game offers something for money. But here is IGG which offers 20 merits, 100HB, a gold key and 100 shards. The game itself depends on luck to roll heroes and when you spend money on events its again luck. Many times I've seen players who spend 20-50 dollars getting absolute garbage.

I am just looking for answers by any moderator for all these questions posted above . I'm a p2p player as well and I'm not requesting anyone to stop spending money but would like to know what's the point of spending money.

Thanks

Signature
Posted on 4/18/17 11:36:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

LOL man ur really funny 
all u said just go ask us to stop spending
but u said not
if u think its not worth just stop spending
if u play COK or COC whats the point u spend money?
u even cant get heroes, only resources, but u will lose ur resorces if ur not strong enough
its just game for u to have fun 
LOL stop whining plz damn

Signature
Posted on 4/18/17 11:38:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't spent your money in one place..lol

Signature
Posted on 4/18/17 11:39:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

They literally changed the definition of the game?   And old heroes are literally useless?  You keep using that word.   I do not think it means what you think it means. 

I also would like to know where "supposed to have equal chance to roll every hero according to them" come from.   That is not how the games work.

That's as far as I got before I started to wonder about certain things about this post that might get me banned if I were to say them.   It is civil and well written as such, but there doesn't seem to be great deal of reason that went into it.

Signature
Surgeon General has determined that the above post may contain unhealthy doses of snark, sarcasm or general tomfoolery.  Proceed with caution
Posted on 4/18/17 11:56:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Juan1997

First: The rolling system is the same as it has been since day one so they did not introduce a new system or change the definition of the game.

Second: P2P player do have an advantage over the F2P as the gems they purchase affords them more chances to roll or purchase other items.

Third: I am and have always been F2P4Lyfe and have a 210K account and I don't grind nearly as much as a lot of members do, so F2P members can definitely be competitive with the best of them.

Fourth:  What IGG offers consistently from day one is gems, what you do with the gems after you purchase them is up to you.  While it is certainly possible to get a double payout for your purchase it is really unreasonable to assume this would be the case.

Fifth: Spending is definitely a choice, IGG does not visit each member's home and hold a pistol to your head demanding that you spend your funds allotted for food, clothing or shelter on their vehicle.  So I am hard pressed to understand how you can make a conscious decision and complain after the fact because you did not obtain what you feel is the value of your money.  I mean would it not be better to suppress that competitive spirit and not spend and thus have nothing to complain about? Especially when the choice was yours.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 4/19/17 12:01:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The rolling system isn't the same as it once was; it's like your telling me anubis is as easy to get as succubus. It's not right.. at all

Signature
Posted on 4/19/17 12:03:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The point is to enjoy the game. Games are played to have fun and a form of escape. If you want to compete with big spending P2PS, simply become a P2P and throw away your or your parent's money for some cool pixels.

Signature
Mino Bombing F2P

https://youtu.be/DvTtzJhAifg
Posted on 4/19/17 12:56:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In case you are wondering about "what is the pont?", here is the definition of the pont i got from the Internet:

Pont:
 noun
(in South Africa) a river ferry, esp one that is guided by a cable fromone bank to the other

Source: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/pont

No need to thanks me. You are welcome

Signature
Posted on 4/21/17 1:22:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Hi
Posted on 4/21/17 1:23:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Hi