Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 132    Total Posts: 1148330

Total:#20

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] How would you beat this team?

[Copy link] 19/1025

Posted on 6/19/17 5:14:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well literally couldn't do anything, but seems like someone else has got it as its now under protection , thanks for the help guys n gals

Signature
Guild Evily!!

Vice Leader
Top 300 Guild
Recruiting all players 90k +
Contact through line chat Earthmae_
Posted on 6/19/17 5:45:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

corrode sk, grim, val, aries, scatter pk. position your sk so that the corrode reach val and aries, put pk in front of demo to scatter him. aries at the back row and val at the front row together with sk and pk. use axe on grim.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 6/19/17 5:55:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't ave anubis or demo so aside from them I would get rid of both your Aries and pd cause if they can't proc or val counters Aries right away they are useless. I would put revite crests on sk and put him Michael and ronin in the front. val in the back with revite/psyshield and lightning rock. pk and grim in the middle

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 7:07:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For what its worth, every once in a while i can defeat a demogorgon team by using ill nick to get that first freeze which then allows either or both Aries, medusa, Mike and other preferred heroes to proc, suppress demo and then kill him along with the other appends heroes. Just my 2 cents.

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 7:28:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My go to team for beating anything like this is revit5 pd, revit5 aries, revit5 dusa up front. WG8 Nick in the middle. Revit5 cupid in the rear. 

Nick freezes enemies first or removes psy. Aries and dusa proc next (Can need blitz or lightning). Then PD procs, immediately followed by Cupid proc, another PD proc, nick proc, then nick freeze again which wipes entire enemy team.

I sometimes need to try this multiple times - for instance if enemy has corrode, or dusa does not hit val. But it always works within 10 tries or so.

Signature
FREEEEEE!
Posted on 6/19/17 7:33:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If it is close battle pets can make a difference.  Use the cat.  Aurora goes on who ever gets hit first.  You might switch out elephant.  Also your dd is going to give you a few seconds so you may want to take advantage of having 2 up front and 3 mid.  Good luck that is a tough combo.  Sometimes mikes demon does not proc on first hit.  When no demon on first strike that is the battle you will likely win.  Again good luck.

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 8:29:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

To beat it, turn off your phone, walk up to your mum/girlfriend/wife, give them a hug and have a conversation.
Quickest way to beat the game.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 6/19/17 12:10:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

this team can beat anything if given enough tries... but most are won in 1st try (especially when i have aviar on sk instead of bubblow) revite on pd/val/aries and corrode on dd and sk

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 1:05:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lots of good suggestions. RNG should eventually get you the win with several of these.

I sometime have good luck with revite Vlad and Cupid in the first row with Aries. DD stun is enough time to let Vlad proc. His proc can hit Val in the back row, which is usually enough for a kill before fear wears off. Calamity should then run to the full duration, which is usually enough for the win. May need to run a few to get past the corrode(s) though.

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 2:31:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Use LilNick if you have him, he'll always proc 1st on attack no matter what.

Signature