Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 42    Total Posts: 1141308

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Something is off now...

[Copy link] 5/443

Posted on 6/19/17 7:17:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Am I the only one who noticed that IGG has changed the algorithms or SOMETHING recently? Hero's that I've had for months now, leveling up, increasing their skills are now unable to beat almost ANYONE?  And using gems I have accumulated doesn't roll ANY of the NEW hero's. I have to buy large amounts (ie spend big money) before I have rolled enough times to GET a new hero.

So am I the only one this is happening to?

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 7:30:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not just you.

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 8:14:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No I've noticed it in LBF my second best team (178 evo SK,160 evo PD, 155 evo SB, 155 evo PK, and 160 evo Aries did great now they are doing not as good. My best team is Devo 180 Grim Devo 160 DD Evo 160 LN evo 160 TT and 160 evo GH

Signature
Play on and play fair.
Posted on 6/19/17 8:28:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wouldn't have a problem if the game wasn't supposed to be based on numbers and points (the HP, the attack, the might, etc). But you can't claim that there is a strategy to the game if you can change the whole thing with a few key strokes. If I have to spend a certain amount of money to win more than tell me THAT. At least then I know what I'm dealing with.

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 8:31:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's always like the heroes OP when introduced, it becomes almighty marauder after you roll him few months.

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 9:41:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Have not noticed. Still kicking a lot of butt.

Signature
Black Skies