Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 14    Total Posts: 1187822

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Fame and Red crystals - maybe an increase needed?

[Copy link] 13/2252

Posted on 7/22/17 11:34:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think I might not be the only one here, but I noticed that (for me) Fame and Red Crystals are a REALLY limiting factor atm compared to the rest. And I am not even spending fame to get lvl 5 talent boxes.
Is anyone else thinking they either need to decrease the fame cost of the items or increase the fame we get by at least a factor of like 1.5 to 2? Well 2 might be pushing it but 1.5 improvement would already be great.
Same thing for Red Crystals. I have sooooooo much I need to upgrade crests wise ...

Signature
Posted on 7/23/17 1:30:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I know. It's particularly difficult if your guild doesn't qualify for Guild Events.

IGG doesnt think very clearly  sometimes, or perhaps they don't really care.

Signature
Mino Bombing F2P

https://youtu.be/DvTtzJhAifg
Posted on 7/23/17 2:07:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wretched Gorge increases red crystals

Signature
Your Age doesn't define your Maturity,
You Grades don't define you Intellect,
And Rumors don't define who you are.
Posted on 7/23/17 5:02:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wouldn't worry too much about it.  Over time, more and more game modes have been released that award fame.

Originally, only LBF awarded fame.  Since then, just about every single new game mode has improved our fame generation.  I wouldn't be surprised if the next game mode will also award more fame.

I know I certainly could dig an Arena update that awarded Fame in some way shape or form.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 7/23/17 7:09:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

They want you to buy the fame from the bazaar so ftp just have to suck it up and be patient. Ive bought gems in the past but ftp now. I just wish they were giving away all these goodies when i was spending. U got naff all back then lol

Signature
Posted on 7/24/17 11:32:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not one to beg for fame. Would just be kinda glad if they gave us more

But I can't understand why we get so few red crystals. It's ridiculous. We need waaaaay more than they give us, and the pet bonus for it is a joke.

Signature
Posted on 7/25/17 6:45:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Red crystals are easy IF you're in a guild with other people also willing to put a little work in, and not that difficult even if you're not, so that doesn't count as a real problem.  

I recently crossed the 200k mark in red crystals, combine with them every day, and have never spent a gem buying them.  That's because my Lost Realm is in the mid 20's and my Wicked Gorge has been maxed out for a long time now, and though I'm not in a guild with tons of high might players, we run WG 3 and 4 all the time.  

The real "problem" with red crystals is that so many people are so happy *not* to do wicked gorge, lost realms, or both.  I know because they've told me so numerous times in guild chat and I've seen the same confession here on the forums.  Not doing either game mode is a considerable mistake -- especially Lost Realms, as you need the revive crests for Lava -- as resource gathering is a core part of this game ... like so many others really.  Par for the course.  How can anyone expect to prosper without doing it?

The smart thing to do is take 50 of your daily free gems and quit blowing them on hero or talent rolls that almost always go nowhere and to spend them instead buying an extra round in Lost Realms every day.  That's the first and most reliable place red crystals come from.  And every demon gives a lot. 

As to fame, I agree we need more.  The game is separating out into tiers that are all but impenetrable.  Accounts that spend less are becoming mere shadows of those that spend more.  Now that you can buy not only superior heroes but huge amounts of fame, those who don't are getting matched up regularly with accounts that are totally out of their league.  The balance has been thrown off way too much.

Signature
Posted on 7/25/17 9:55:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Doktor
Posted on 7/25/17 11:31:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with you OP

Signature
Posted on 8/17/17 12:34:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

gzuffp

Signature
Doktor