Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 20    Total Posts: 1141787

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] 5/8 Stone Skin. Rockno or GS?

[Copy link] 12/1373

Posted on 8/13/17 2:03:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey, just rolled my very first SS 5/8. Who should I give it to?

The question is, who will I max out. Rockno or Gunslinger? In which modes do they shine? And how dependend are they on SS? If I roll a BW I would give it to Anubis, not Rockno, btw. And Tenacity... probably to Michael (has 5/5 corrode) instead of GS.

Current talents:

GS: 3/5 enlighten
Rockno: 5/5 corrode

I feel like Rockno is way too squishy. I mean, he is only evo 200 right now, but he dies like a fly and the self heal has no real use. Maybe that is different on 200 devo?

Signature
Posted on 8/13/17 2:27:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

GS of course

Signature
Posted on 8/13/17 3:52:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

you will max out both. I would put it on rockno personally. gs has better survivability than hime so yes it will help her but with him it completely changed his usefulness. I prefer tenacity on gs keep in mind she has massive dmg reduction up most of the time as it is and she can easily kill herself due to deflection which ss doesn't reduce the effective. either way it's a win win situation whoever gets it

Signature
Posted on 8/13/17 4:38:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think Rockno should get the SS and that SS will surely Help him do more damage and takes less. :)

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 8/13/17 5:32:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Gunslinger.

1) Gunslinger is used a bit more than Rock, across all the game modes.

2) If you aren't in the top 10 targets in GW, then you probably don't need Rock on defense.

3) Corrode is a good talent for Rock.  I would definitely devo Rock before you make any wild choices.  Evo1 is no longer a good scale of hero strength for a lot of players these days.

Signature
Posted on 8/13/17 11:02:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There's a valid argument either way.  GS is more critical for guild wars defense.  However she is great with or without stoneskin.  I think stoneskin is more transformative for Rockno.  It makes him a monster.  GS is a monster regardless.

Nevertheless, GS is more important.  

But do you even get attacked much in guild wars in the first place?  My GS is maxed and I hardly ever get attacked.  Part of that is because my might isn't crazy high and partly because so many people just skip bases with gunslingers on them.

So ... you decide.

Signature
Posted on 8/14/17 2:01:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you hardly ever get attacked in GW, then your Rockno wont need SS so much for GW defense.  In fact, Rockno could probably do better with Bulwark, or still do pretty well with 5/5 corrode that doesn't require any fame. 

The reason for bulwark on Rockno is that killing enemies 60% faster is actually great defense as well, plus Rockno gets to destroy the stun towers faster in order to avoid being stunned in the first place, since he isn't immune to stuns (perhaps his greatest weakness).  With Bulwark, Rockno can also destroy max LV15 walls considerably faster within a matter of 2 seconds - making an opening for the rest of your other heroes to attack the base in GW for example. 

8/8 SS is like super tenacity with 150% more effective HP, while Bulwark is like 120% greater total strength (60% HP + 60% DMG).  If getting attacked in GW is a concern, then definitely go for SS. 

But you already have 5/5 corrode on your Rockno!!!!   So definitely give that SS to Gunslinger.  And just devo your Rockno, to lv180 uncapped, and use revive crests.

Signature
Posted on 8/14/17 7:44:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would keep that corrode on Rockno and give GS the SS. It's her top talent, arguably, but definitely not his.

Signature
Posted on 8/16/17 5:34:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I read all your thoughts and they really helped me. I gave it to GS. Also because I am a higher priority target at GW with 200k might.

Signature
Posted on 8/16/17 6:29:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just took my rockno ss to 8 yesterday so I'm gonna say rockno

Signature