Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1186912

Total:#22

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Should I?

Hot Topics [Copy link] 21/4830

Posted on 9/13/17 10:44:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey guys. So I just love Trixie, got her recently on one of my smurfs (don't have her on my main, therefore, it's something new). 
Currently I have around 120k in Skill Experience. As other heroes I have Druid with 5/10 Skill, Grizzly Reaper, Phantom King, Thunder God, Immortep, Siren (and others but not worth mentioning). 
Should I level her skill up? Or wait and maybe eventually I get a Pumpkin Duke, Cupid. What do you guys think? 

Signature
Posted on 9/13/17 12:45:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Level her skill up.. Those Pumpkies are Vicious killer... Mine I recently got, she is at lv 125 with Skill 6... Her Pumpkies Comp off like a moster !

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 9/13/17 12:48:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would wait.  Pumpkin duke and cupid aren't that rare these days and I'm sure you'll get one of them soon.  It is also definitely worth skilling them up before anything else.

Signature
Posted on 9/13/17 3:58:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd level her. 

PD and Cupid are good, but even they are underwhelming at low skill levels.  Plus, who knows when they will show up.

I'd just throw some resources into TT, and start having fun with her.  The early/mid game is all about trying new heroes.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 9/13/17 10:13:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 9/13/17 11:50:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with Hanyabull. I got PD and cupid very early on two accounts, but it didn't stop me from lagging behind my friends.  These guys are buffers.  If all you have is weak heroes, they have nothing to buff.  After all, 166% of zero is still zero.

Even a single well-developed hero as strong as Trixie could be very powerful if she's ready once you finally do get PD.  So I'd develop her first.  You'll get value out of her now and her higher level will give your PD something to do one day, too.

Signature
Posted on 9/14/17 1:21:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you will be using her than level her skill to 6, maybe 7 lvl but no more, save resources on other heroes. There is no point of waiting for hero, if you don't know when you will get it, so better take care of hero you already have. That would be best option so you will kill two birds with one stone.
Cheers.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 9/14/17 4:41:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Level her skill up her skill. Her skill does crap tons of damage to the enemy when they die and there powers do a lot of damage too so I think you would level her skill up

Signature
Zach Prescott
Posted on 9/14/17 5:04:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would focus on PD, druid, lock, TG, and spirit mage. Keep working working your way up in dungeons and HBM. That will get you more experience and shards for upgrading abilities. Aries will also be important later, but he is more of a pvp hero. I would try to get those to 5/10 then focus more on PD and getting him to 8/10 eventually.
Cheers, Anna

Signature
Do what you love and lve what yoou do
Posted on 9/14/17 5:39:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature