Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 69    Total Posts: 1147987

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Is Mechtessa worth developing?

[Copy link] 4/739

Posted on 10/11/17 12:31:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
PD 10 / Anubis 10 / Cupid 10 / Aries 10 / Ghoulem 10 / Tina 9
Posted on 10/11/17 3:47:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If u are still struggeling on HBM3 and on insane dungeons, mechtessa isnt worth upgrading. She needs 10/10 skill and devo to shine. Once u get here there put high revit on her and buff her speed up with micha. Her procc get crazy.

Signature
Posted on 10/11/17 10:26:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah she can be good for taking out a lot of heroes, I just don't see her a lot. But she can be good, especially 1v1

Signature
Posted on 10/11/17 3:52:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Depends on what you are doing now.

I wouldn't stop leveling an Anubis or GS for Mechtessa.  However, if it was between her or Immortep, I'd go with Mechtessa.

She's not a bad hero (none of the newer heroes are bad), but she definitely doesn't have a critical niche at the moment.

Signature
Posted on 10/13/17 1:34:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

That's a fantastic talent for her.  I think you'll find her a very good hero.  But, like others above have said, she's not a priority at all.  Even with a great talent.  Aries, Anubis, GS, Grim, Val, Cupid, PD, Mike, Ronin, SK, DD ... there is a long list of heroes to develop and get to at least 9/10 before working on Mechtessa.  

I maxed mine out because she looked fun and I had nothing else to do at the time.  And I like her.  She's legitimately fun to play, which is more than I can say for some heroes.  Just not a priority.

Signature