Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 4    Total Posts: 1148202

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Leveling Heroes in version 1.3.4+

[Copy link] 2/312

Posted on 10/12/17 8:09:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi there everyone,

Ok after the version 1.3.4 we have now many sides to a hero leveling and until a hero is "maxed out" it takes quite a while (at least for the most common mortals...:)...like me) and i have been trying to put together the ideal sequence on what a hero should be leveled in order to get acceptable and usabel as soon as possible.

1 - Take the hero to at least 7/10 in skill level
2 - Make it 80 inscription
3 - Raise its level to lvl 180 and 10 stars
4 - Use a green book to get a little XP and evolve with shards (idealy you should have a dupe, but most hero are well worth the shards spending)
4.1 - The only exception to point 4 is if the hero have a high enlightment as skill level then you should raise the heroes level to 200 before evolve to take advantage of all the extra books.
5 - Raise the hero level to 185
6 - Raise the skill level to 9/10
7 - Raise the equipement level to 20/20 and augment the hero
8 - Use a green book to get a little XP and double evolve with shards (again idealy you should have three dupes, but most heroes are well worth the shards spending)
8.1 Again the exception should be if the heto at this point has a high enlightment and then you should first take it to level 200 before double evolving, for the same reason as on 4.1
9 - Raise the heroes inscription to lvl 90
10 - Raise the hero level to 200
11 - Raise skill to 10/10
12 - Raise inscriptions to 100.

This is more or less what i do per new hero i get and i start using the hero on the new positions and proper testing ater point 6 is done.

What do you guys normaly do? What sequence you guys use on leveling.

PS: The responses on the level of "im always able to immediately max the new heroes on all aspects of the game, monthy" does not count....:D

Best to all.

Signature
I love CC
Posted on 10/12/17 2:41:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like it. I wholeheartedly agree that Augmenting comes before Devo, for your main heroes.

My steps 4 and 8 involve going to 200 (or at least 195+) because I can use the books for HB as needed and also for Augmenting - unless I'm maxed out in both, which hasn't happened yet.

Signature
Posted on 10/12/17 5:35:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just max a hero when I get it because I have enough resources. :)

But seriously, I like your strategy, however, I do a couple things differently.  Specifically I devo before taking the skill to 9/10 generally.  There are some exceptions like maybe Aries.  Other than that, I also sweep every single hero to 200 no matter the enlighten or not but I do spend money on the game so that may not be practical for everyone.

Signature